weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
during the day talk to nefari in the library, she'll have a yellow dialogue option called nefari's request#1, afterwards go to the old man at the pond and buy the "diamond-encrusted slver lure" for 480 (don't worry, nefari pays you back), go back to nefari at the library and afterwards go see the shy library girl (forgot her name), after some time (it took a few days for me) nefari will have another request at the library where she straight up asks you to put up a surveilance camera in her room, she even has bought the camera for you

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked before. The scene with Nefari and MC at night on the beach (MC + Nefari in the shower) where she says: This is a rare example and rare act, the girl that lights up there at night, does the girl appear again in the game?
english isn´t my native language

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
i mean there are no bad choices...just sometimes the walkthrough help in some situations...like how to progress with the tattoo girl...i got insane till i finally found out i need to watch masturchat app several days O.O
i used official WT
official walkthrough hasn't been updated to the new version yet guess I have to wait

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Neat little update as always. Nefari's scene was especially hot again and I'm also really excited for that short trip with her to Cairo in the future. Oh by the way, can Jade and Fanora have surveillance cameras in their rooms as well? Those two are the only ones I'm missing now.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Velle thinks she's a domme but she's pretty timid when it comes to the MC.
And at first Nefari acts like a typical stray cat ... At first dismissive ... dominant ... slightly interested ... interested but uncertain ... more interested but playful ... now totally curious ... etc. i dont think there is any dom girl except the police girl, till now ...
shadowr19 you dont need WT...just play and have fun ;)

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
when i go to the character relationship screen beside fuyumi there is a lock is this new person implamented if so where can i find them

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Neat little update as always. Nefari's scene was especially hot again and I'm also really excited for that short trip with her to Cairo in the future. Oh by the way, can Jade and Fanora have surveillance cameras in their rooms as well? Those two are the only ones I'm missing now.
You can install a camera at Jade and Fanora.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Mythic Manor 0.15 update for my birthday, what more could I want?
ok WVM too, would definitely kill me, LOL ...

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
That is definitely the stupidest question in the world,i guess. I found a GIF in the BaDik thread which I would like to take as a SIG ... I have the GIF on my PC, unfortunately I can't find the original link and therefore can't use it? here a "how to"? sry for the noob question ...
"english isn´t my native language"

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
That is definitely the stupidest question in the world,i guess. I found a GIF in the BaDik thread which I would like to take as a SIG ... I have the GIF on my PC, unfortunately I can't find the original link and therefore can't use it? here a "how to"? sry for the noob question ...
"english isn´t my native language"
I haven't tried, but can't you simply insert the image into your signature?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes