TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Checked her cam at night, she was sitting on the couch, went to bed and it moved right on to the next day. Not sure what I did wrong here.
It's been over a year so I could be wrong, but I think you to catch her masturbating to trigger the dream. Checked her cam a few times on my main save (where I've already triggered it) and so far seen four different scenes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Mistakes have been made check just below for what you need to see on the cam.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The repeatable events are when you go to a girl and suggest doing something, and maybe when they come to you. Two might be the cafe and sauna at night, but hard to say without the 0.15 official walkthrough to check.

They are reused parts of previous event's I think though.
Yeah I figured as much. Not the best update by any means, but neither have the last few for me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Checked her cam at night, she was sitting on the couch, went to bed and it moved right on to the next day. Not sure what I did wrong here.
Used the oldest save from the website to trigger the Esther dream. Didn't catch her masturbating like I though, but...
Might have been getting confused with one of her main events.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank. but I can't find the flyer, probably because I use the save downloaded from the site. Sorry for my English.
If your using someone else's save the event has probably been done, if you check the Velle part of the gallery I think it's...
The flyer looks like it just exists for that event.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I played the game from the beginning on an old pc including this event. But I don't remember this scene with Nefari.
Oops got Nefari mixed up with Velle... Velle's level eight scene also takes place in Full Moon. The Nefari one doesn't seem to be in the gallery. Maybe because she just tries on some outfits and you catch a guy peeping, nothing too sexy.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Checked a walkthrough video to make doubly sure this time, it's definitely Nafari's level eight event in Full Moon. The outfits are pretty tame, a catsuit and some under boob being the highlights.

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
Hello everyone. I just got finished the game and i have no idea how to unlock Dahlia events. Got 0 out of 14 and tbh i don't even know who she is. Pleas help me. :cry:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Hello everyone. I just got finished the game and i have no idea how to unlock Dahlia events. Got 0 out of 14 and tbh i don't even know who she is. Pleas help me. :cry:
Dahlia? Is she the girl that works morning shift in the ice-cream stall same as Fiona? If so, 1st you have to at least had a conversation with security girl (forgot her name) in the mall, then check the trash can next to her and you'll get a leaflet for a cam girl site, check your compute at night and you'll start Dahlia's events if she's on, oh, and be sure to buy and have at least 15k of tokens spare for one of her event.

Bullet4Soul

Jul 27, 2018
Dahlia? Is she the girl that works morning shift in the ice-cream stall same as Fiona? If so, 1st you have to at least had a conversation with security girl (forgot her name) in the mall, then check the trash can next to her and you'll get a leaflet for a cam girl site, check your compute at night and you'll start Dahlia's events if she's on, oh, and be sure to buy and have at least 15k of tokens spare for one of her event.
Thank you and everyone who help i am on my way to 100 % this game all thanks to you guys :D

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes