JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Apparently not, here's what Joker had to say over in the compression request thread:

It's already pretty compressed, it's just a really big game with a ton of images TBH.
Yeah sorry i couldn't help, all the images are in the compressed file, and there are more then 18k images, that's what makes the game really big.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well Nefari has dropped out of the running for my favorite. What in the nine hells happened to her this update? Because she didn't have thunder thighs of this magnitude previously...nor an ass that looks like two hippos fighting in a sack. The spanking scenes turned my stomach honestly...like watching 5lbs of pudding in a 1lb bag.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Downloading it purely for Esther. Is there a specific way to trigger her V15 content?
The repeatable events are when you go to a girl and suggest doing something, and maybe when they come to you. Two might be the cafe and sauna at night, but hard to say without the 0.15 official walkthrough to check.

They are reused parts of previous event's I think though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
To unlock Nefaris cam you have to talk to her at work. There should be a yellow text with a request#1. After that talk to the girl which helps Nefari at the library and then you can get a request#2 quest from her. You maybe have to do it on different days.

Reactions: Danny Lo

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Oof so no new Esther or Velle scenes, but new scenes with Naira and what is essentially a copy of Naira (Paige). And a new multi scene with Jade who I really dont care for at all. And then there's a rework of Nefari? Yikes, that body used to be tighter than a drum. More love for the curves next version please.

Reactions: Thermophob

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
Where is the save file located for this game ???
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(Save Folder Name)

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
When you are as poor so you need to complain about the android version being for arm64-v8a and no universal or v7a.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've been checking her camera at night all week but can't trigger the event. Is there any specific requirement for that one ?
She does have to be level twenty five or up, from the 0.14 official walkthrough...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the save file located for this game ???
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(Save Folder Name)
The folder is Test-1490227962.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes