Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Downloaded the 0.13 save from the to try installing it again and no problems. The repaired camera from the fishing guy, on a Wednesday night in the frog.
As I said in an earlier post I did get the camera from the fishing guy and tried to install it in Jade's room on a Wednesday and Saturday night according to the walkthrough I read but there was no option to install it in the frog plushie. The MC simply commented on the plushie, nothing more, when I clicked on it for both Wednesday and Saturday night.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
As I said in an earlier post...
Just going though the steps I did the second time to double check. I had no problem the first time or with that official 1.13 save, so you could use that save and speed through the scenes you need to redo.
Anastasia q in afternon wher
Go to sleep in the afternoon.
how to get the camera on nefari's room?
Go to the library and do Nefari's request, then go back for another one. The thing you need to find is sold by the fishing guy.

Reactions: ermousa

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
during the day talk to nefari in the library, she'll have a yellow dialogue option called nefari's request#1, afterwards go to the old man at the pond and buy the "diamond-encrusted slver lure" for 480 (don't worry, nefari pays you back), go back to nefari at the library and afterwards go see the shy library girl (forgot her name), after some time (it took a few days for me) nefari will have another request at the library where she straight up asks you to put up a surveilance camera in her room, she even has bought the camera for you
Bug 0.15

I have the butt plug and the Orb of Wisdom and must by it again?

Reactions: Infinithex

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have the butt plug and the Orb of Wisdom and must by it again?
I had the butt plug already and got the option to give it to Nefari after she asked, don't think the orb has a use yet?

For some reason I have two orbs...

Reactions: TheDevian

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I had the butt plug already and got the option to give it to Nefari after she asked, don't think the orb has a use yet?

For some reason I have two orbs...
I get only the option when I buy the second time the butt plug (ok you need the camera for Jade and not for Nefari).

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i cnat load a elder save evertime i try it i get this an exception has occured do i really need to play form the beginning complet

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i cnat load a elder save evertime
Not had a issue with saves yet, but I always move the games save folder over and don't rely on the appdata one. There's a 0.13 save on the (and a code to change your name) so you won't have to start over entirely.

Maybe it's where or when you saved though, you could check your auto saves see if they work.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Not had a issue with saves yet, but I always move the games save folder over and don't rely on the appdata one. There's a 0.13 save on the (and a code to change your name) so you won't have to start over entirely.

Maybe it's where or when you saved though, you could check your auto saves see if they work.
found the problem it is the mod there is somethign wrong with it

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
carefull if you play the game witht eh mod you get
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/side_characters.rpy", line 2697, in <module>
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 47, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 47, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 48, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 49, in execute
File "game/mod/Lain_Overrides.rpy", line 56, in execute
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'mod/images/btn_mod_%s.png').

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes