AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As I said in an earlier post I did get the camera from the fishing guy and tried to install it in Jade's room on a Wednesday and Saturday night according to the walkthrough I read but there was no option to install it in the frog plushie. The MC simply commented on the plushie, nothing more, when I clicked on it for both Wednesday and Saturday night.
Click in her, if she is sleeping you can install, if not, try other time.

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
do this one have compressed version?
Apparently not, here's what Joker had to say over in the compression request thread:

Edit: ok done with the Compressing but, it's like this, the Original Size for Win/Linux: 2.41 GB, the compression for Win/Linux 2.23 GB.

The original game is already compressed in mosts parts, it's file size is huge becaus it has more than 18 thousand files, so i don't think it's worth to upload the compressed version.
It's already pretty compressed, it's just a really big game with a ton of images TBH.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Decent update though a bit light on story based content. What were all the repeatable animations added? I dont recall seeing the rope sex with Velle before (but i guess aint new as wasnt in changelog) and the at work in the aisles sex with Nefari but apparantly there is a plethora of new repeatable events for Esther and even one for Paige. Seems the patch is a lot meatier than i first suspected after seeing there wasnt much story content.

Still desire an update where its mostly about side girls though - we had such a Jade emphasis for one back in the day and i think id like to see another really padding out a lot of the girls who are just kinda for some reason highlighted as Iris has taken a back seat despite little on hand contact with her, Jessie i assume is about done and of course Paige is getting a lot of attention but thats about it now. No idea why so many of them actually have cards and relationship meters when they dont come across as love interests at all (the pet show owner? the clothes shop owner? the shy librarian? the girl in the window across the road? the store officer?). I assume these are planned to be LIs but really i think its telling Anastacia and Paige are amongst the newest girls on the block on the card screen but are already pulling well ahead of those other girls lol.

I guess id really like the strip club to be developed more too. The girls there are all awesome but at this moment in time there aint a mass of content related to them despite being confirmed mythics - the one thing i thought the game was initially all about ie monster girls based on mythology but ive no idea if half of the highlighted in the cards girls are even mythics and the ones we do in fact know such as the Dark Elf or the Mermaid do NOT have cards. Strange, very strange. Good game though - not saying otherwise but i just find the lack of focus in this game outside of the main house girls to be confusing and hard to understand logically.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes