yungman33

Dec 7, 2019
The application constantly crashes for me the last two updates. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? There's no error or anything. I just get the not responding freeze and it eventually closes itself.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
The application constantly crashes for me the last two updates. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? There's no error or anything. I just get the not responding freeze and it eventually closes itself.
Are you overwriting previous versions with the latest? If so, don't. Extract the download to a new folder and see if that fixes the problem.

yungman33

Dec 7, 2019
Are you overwriting previous versions with the latest? If so, don't. Extract the download to a new folder and see if that fixes the problem.
I only have one folder and it's the 0.15 one. Did I mess up by deleting previous versions of the game?

I had the same issues when I only had the 0.13 version and 0.15 didn't exist. The game is just insanely slow; it will frequently freeze, but not crash, and then pick back up again 5 minutes later. Mostly happens in between frames that have movement in the background and not just text.

Edit: And other games run perfectly fine for me.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
0.13 save is on the Mythic Mannor , 0.14 save back here. Ren'Py games should load saves from the appdata folder, if the game folders saves are deleted by accident though.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is this Android version .7a?
I don't know any more than what the linked thread says, and that just says Android port. I think the official versions should be sometime tomorrow though, I think.

Reactions: KingFap

yungman33

Dec 7, 2019
No mods or anything. I'm going to try just deleting the software and redownloading to be sure.
No luck. I don't know what to do.

I deleted all files of the game on my computer. Redownloaded and unzipped to a different folder and somehow my previous save files were still there? The game was still constantly crashing. My last guess is that the save files are causing some sort of issue (even though it still crashes if I just start a new game), but I don't know where these save files are located to delete them.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
No luck. I don't know what to do.

I deleted all files of the game on my computer. Redownloaded and unzipped to a different folder and somehow my previous save files were still there? The game was still constantly crashing. My last guess is that the save files are causing some sort of issue (even though it still crashes if I just start a new game), but I don't know where these save files are located to delete them.
On PC, Renpy keeps a folder under the %appdata%/Roaming/Renpy path where it stores all your renpy game saves, so even if you delete the game folder, you'll always keep your saves unless you manually delete those too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't find the code to open Esther's sealed folder on her computer, what is that code?
47carnations but I think you actually have to find it. Have a shower when Esther is level twenty four or over, you should find a scrap of paper with the password.
I pledge to patreon for the new version, but can't find any new content... how do you update?
There's no updating you just download the latest version of the game. That's version 0.15, the one that was posted here two weeks ago. So if you've played though the game here you've seen all the content there is at the moment.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes