Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
i love this game .. but is it just me or are the updates getting smaller every time ? its like reading a book .. 2 pages ervery 3 month xD
Updates have been like this since last December, Each update that has come out has had minimal amount of content that takes months with maybe 20-30 mins of each release. So many game locations added in two years but never touched upon, Many NPCs added that were touched upon maybe once but forgotten and some have not been used at all. Remember the Farm that was just added? That was pretty much over as fast as it arrived. We STILL dont know jack shit about the MC's mythic anything at this point.

Reactions: darlic

yungman33

Dec 7, 2019
On PC, Renpy keeps a folder under the %appdata%/Roaming/Renpy path where it stores all your renpy game saves, so even if you delete the game folder, you'll always keep your saves unless you manually delete those too.
Thanks for the help. Deleted all of the saves and the game still constantly crashes. Guess I won't be able to play this one ever :(

yungman33

Dec 7, 2019
My question would be where are you playing it from, in other words, where did you extract the game?
I have a "games" folder which contains the zipped file. I extracted the zipped file into the same "games" folder, so that folder contains both the zipped and extracted game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have a "games" folder which contains the zipped file. I extracted the zipped file into the same "games" folder, so that folder contains both the zipped and extracted game.
Is that games folder inside a windows system folder, like documents or the desktop by chance?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How to get Nafari's surveillant cam?
Go talk to her in the library when there's no other event there, she should have an request. The item she wants is bought from the fishing guy. I already had it and could hand it over, but others have had to buy it again. Then go back after for a second request which is the camera. Might have talk to Aliza inbetween, but I'd do it anyway just for the view.

Edit - 0.15 has gone public now, so any version not in the opening post can be gotten from the patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Alteirus

Aug 29, 2018
The application constantly crashes for me the last two updates. Does anyone know why this keeps happening? There's no error or anything. I just get the not responding freeze and it eventually closes itself.
Was having the same problem using Shift+G and changing to the OpenGL renderer Worked for me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Hello

there is a nefary request #1 in the library for the search of glass or metal but plug. Where can we find the glass or metal butplug ?

Wkmeow

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry, but what is the last character next to Fuyumi in Character Relationships Screen???? I can't unlock it

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes