TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Passage is from the post
Ok, but there's there's been a few posts asking for the new walkthrough as it wasn't shared with the game like usual. If people see "v.0.15 + Walkthrough" they might think it's the new 0.15 walkthrough, not the one already here.

Jun 21, 2018
Yo, seriously love this game man. This was one of the first games I played when I started playing adult games 2-3 years ago and i'm still with it to this day. As an ass man, my favorite girl is Nefari for obvious reasons. So I was a little disappointed when I saw that there were no Fan Sigs with just Nefari in them. Either way, the game is awesome, and there is a whole hell of a lot of content that will be sure to keep you occupied and rock hard or sopping wet. 9/10 rn, but I guarantee it'll be an 11/10 when the game is completed.

Gakkajj

Nov 11, 2017
Okay I'm loving the game but does it bother anyone else that the sex sounds don't match up with the movement? I usually turn off the sound because of this.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Where do I find the New camera for Nefari?
Go visit her at the library in the afternoon and talk to her. There will be a new menu option, I forget its text but it should be obvious. Do as she says. You also have to visit the old man at the lake and buy an item from him, if you haven't done so already. The item you buy has to be given to either Nefari or her assistant, I forget which. Then talk to Nefari once more and there will be another new menu option. Choose that and she will give you the camera at the end of it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Walkthrough for 0.15?
This isn't complete, but if you've played through v0.14, here are some helps with the events for this latest version. IDK which (if any) of these are dependent on a weekday vs. a weekend. I'll just indicate when I personally did them.

Naira:
  • Event 1: Go to sleep (weekday night); you'll have trouble sleeping; the event will proceed on its own.
  • Event 2: In the morning (on a weekday), go to Naira's room and knock on the door.
Nefari:
  • Event 1: Visit her at the library in the afternoon (on a weekday).
  • Event 2: Stop by her room in the morning (on a weekday). If she's in the bathroom, choose the option to wait for her to finish; if she's in the house's pool, wait for her to finish.
Fanora + Jade:
  • Event: On Saturday, use the right arrow in the main hall of the manor to round the corner to go to Jade's room.
Paige:
  • Event: Work out at the gym in the morning (on a weekday), even though she's not there.
Anastasia:
  • Event: In the afternoon (on a weekday), go to your room in the manor and sleep.

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
quick question, what happened to this game? i remembered it not being updated for almost a year at 0.6.0 then when I saw it again it was at version 0.15. Did they remake the game or something?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
quick question, what happened to this game? i remembered it not being updated for almost a year at 0.6.0 then when I saw it again it was at version 0.15. Did they remake the game or something?
Uhh, no? It's been updated to the same schedule it always has been, as far as I know. They definitely haven't remade the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I'm trying to start fresh and deleted my old game, downloaded the 0.15 version, went into the game folder and deleted the persistent file.
When I load up the game, the old save is there along with the skip options because I already seen these scenes (by pressing CTRL)

I've looked in the %appdata%\RenPy\ folder but there is no MythicManor folder to delete any older saves or persistent files.
Does anyone have any idea? Would be appreciated.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Does anyone know if there's any "legitimate" way to unlock/find the wallpapers throughout the game or if they're purely a Patreon reward thing?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes