SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I have a question about the relationship with Naira.
Is being her boyfriend the only way or you can choose another character to be with?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is being her boyfriend the only way or you can choose another character to be with?
I don't think you really have a choice with things like that. But there's no way that something like being Naira's boyfriend will stop you from also being Fanora's at the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or whatever kind of relationship any of the other girl want to have with you. It's a harem game, and your going to end up with all the (main at least) girls in some way.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I don't think you really have a choice with things like that. But there's no way that something like being Naira's boyfriend will stop you from also being Fanora's at the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or whatever kind of relationship any of the other girl want to have with you. It's a harem game, and your going to end up with all the (main at least) girls in some way.
That's great
Thanks

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Great game, gives me Milf City, Summertime Saga vibes, the only things is the animations widely differ in quality, I'm guessing they got better over time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone know why Cassidy is being punished? She has to watch as Jessa gets all the good stuff and she has to watch.
When the MC has to drive all the way to Moo Moo Acres he should remember to bring enough for Cassidy too. Have a heart.
Well, the story is that the opposite happens when Cass's partner arrives to visit her.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Mofoga

Nov 23, 2018
Hei there people
so I'm stuck and I need help. according to the walkthrough I need to view the camera at night to see whats wrong with naira. But I cant buy one of those anymore. I used the one I bought for velle's room. How can I gain another camera?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I used the one I bought for velle's room. How can I gain another camera?
You should be able to buy two cameras from the mall, and there's a repairable one in your safe. check the (old) official walkthrough for info about the safe and repairing.

Fishing guy sells another broken one, but that might only be for a different girl. And Nefari eventually provides her own.

Reactions: Jarul

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hei there people
so I'm stuck and I need help. according to the walkthrough I need to view the camera at night to see whats wrong with naira. But I cant buy one of those anymore. I used the one I bought for velle's room. How can I gain another camera?
there's a camera in one of the boxes in your room

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Does anyone know why Cassidy is being punished? She has to watch as Jessa gets all the good stuff and she has to watch.
When the MC has to drive all the way to Moo Moo Acres he should remember to bring enough for Cassidy too. Have a heart.
She has her own stud. Its a big part of Jessa story that she has complete freedom to choose her partner and that is you, no one else gets to touch her whether you keep her inflated or not (and likewise with Cassidy and hers, the fact shes ALWAYS Psuedo preggers means her man sure as hell aint skipping a beat when it comes to doing his bit lol)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She has her own stud. Its a big part of Jessa story that she has complete freedom to choose her partner and that is you, no one else gets to touch her whether you keep her inflated or not (and likewise with Cassidy and hers, the fact shes ALWAYS Psuedo preggers means her man sure as hell aint skipping a beat when it comes to doing his bit lol)
She does let you milk her whenever you want though, so you never know, she might warm up to you later, or something might happen to her partner, any number of things could happen at some point if she is popular enough.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes