TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks! How do you fix the binoculars?
There should be two pieces of glass you can buy from the fishing guy, get them and go to the kitchen during the day. Click on the window and I think you'll get the option to fix them, click there after to spy on Miya's house.

You do need max repair skill I think, if you haven't been doing repairs check the official walkthroughs section for it. It's not the latest one but is still good for things like that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well considering the last update was in September and there's usually a two month turn around, its probably going to be November.

Reactions: TheDevian

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
After not having played for a year I started anew and I must say, it totally feels worth it with how lovely this story whas made.
Question, if you confront the Janitor after he took pictures of Nefari and you email them to your phone, can you look at them or is this just a choice with no consequence?

Last edited:
Reactions: longsuper1

Degg06

Sep 8, 2017
Think this might be my favorite game on this site. While waiting for the next update I decided to try and recreate . I'm sure there have been lots of these types of posts, but here is my shot at it. What's everyone think?

Dec 24, 2018
Can you please change the fact that the Mc corrupeted Fanora in to pervert girl (and dont know what love means, just fuck 4 fun) and its proud of that, abuse Jade while she is in he mythic side (and even knowing that she thinks he is a good guy), Or at least put that as a decision like the MC molesting the girls while sleep... l just dont wanna play as a motherfucker pervert
Amazing game throught, keep it with the good work

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...l just dont wanna play as a motherfucker pervert
The Jade thing has come up before. The developer said back then it's not like that, and now if you keep playing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do still kinda agree there though. But with Fanora if I remember right she already had perverted tendency's, your just showing her how to actually act on them. Naira is your more shy and reserved girlfriend, and Fanora is your wilder one.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The Jade thing has come up before. The developer said back then it's not like that, and now if you keep playing...
I do still kinda agree there though. But with Fanora if I remember right she already had perverted tendency's, your just showing her how to actually act on them. Naira is your more shy and reserved girlfriend, and Fanora is your wilder one.
Yup. And while Fanora definitely enjoys sex and is probably the most into it out of of your girlfriends (obviously not including Velle), I think it's been made pretty clear that she also just plain loves you. It's not that she doesn't know what love is, it's that she's in love with you anyways and wants to have sex with you.

And of course, Jade was fine with all of it the whole time, and wanted it.

Dec 24, 2018
Forgive me, lm new here so i dont know how to use all this functions
Fanora: You moved in and totally corrupted me, hehe.
MC: Heh... You're welcome.

My critic is about in others girls routes you have decisions of being a gentleman or a pervert but in Fanora and Jade you can only act like a pervert who does everything to take advantage of hers. Again, in Jade route the MC abuse her while she is in her mythic side, but she ignores that because he is the only person in her's life who help her much (with the intentions of fuck) and then starts to fall in love

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes