Skode

Mar 9, 2020
If anything, I want to be asking: When's Fanora going to stop taking contraceptives? Love me some pregnancy, and while Jenna is nice I'm hoping we get some more with the main girls at some point.
Main girls get plenty of love - wish the more under developed side characters would instead. Weve been spoiled to a degree in that regards with recent scenes weve been getting with the beach babes and our favourite gym hottie but these are all very new characters. Ive been wanting a piece of the sex shop owner since the day i met her and feel i should be enjoying much more strip club girl content than weve had by now not to mention all the various teased side girls who never have really ever had any content such as all of those from the mall with character cards and its crazy how much weve seen timid submissive thicc library girl in the story and scenes but had almost zero interactions with her personally.

Devs style seems to focus on certain ones and move on to others whilst main girls of course always get lots of content (difference with last update wasnt lack of content - the main girls got LOADS of repeatable scenes included, just not the big story focused ones people perhaps wanted). As such whilst they kinda might on hiatus or might not be we have seen a lot of content in patches for say the cam girl or the cow girl and nothing since showing its about developing some a lot then not much at all focusing on others. Im ok with less focus on the main girls story wise for another update or two and instead of developing the side girls and town in general (esp now were having sex with everyone in the house so its not blue balling anyone, if anything its addressing blue balling the fans of anyone else but the main girls haha). Great game though and ive never had any issue with the pacing of the story or amount of content the main girls get (some said it was too short an update last time... obv not realising there was lots just not story based)

Reactions: Brovalon

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthyly Art - November 2020
View attachment 882753

These two ladies love to spend their days in the sand! They seem innocent enough, but deep down inside you know they have a side to them that's very, very naughty...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Anastasia and Amna. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: justbeachy (v0.16+)
View attachment 882754

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated as usual.
Love this! Now that we know that they're also Mythics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope to see some interaction with the other girls; like, how would Velle get back at over-protective "butch" Amna when she sees how coldly she treats our Hero! :LOL:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - October 2020

View attachment 840551

Even though summer has come to an end, you still would love to taste a certain delicious sweet treat... Better eat up before it starts dripping everywhere!

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Iris. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: creamqueen (v0.16+)

P.S: Wallpaper link at OP is updated.
View attachment 840553
Not into girls like this IRL but DAMN, Iris is a real treat!!! :love:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019

To our permanent $50+ patrons, we are letting you know that Mythic Manor v0.16 early access is here!

Please access the new version of the game & walkthrough through our Mythic Masters Download Portal. The link & password should have been sent to you in the past.
If you need the link/password or are having trouble, please send us a Patreon message.
We did send out a Patreon message today, but due to issues with Patreon's new messaging system, all of our old Patrons are not able to receive the message. Sadly, there is no fix at this time.
----------------
If you would like us to email you when a new version releases, please send us a message with your email.
Cheers and we hope you enjoy v0.16!
Don't hold your breath, gang...$50 Patreons aren't going to be breaking their necks to up this. Give it a few days until the lower tiers get it. Hopefully I'm wrong...

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes