ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
anyone know how to get the newest special events main. i've got all girls completed. i'm not sure what i'm missing
edit: as with most things i got it on my own the second i asked. i'm not sure if date and time matter but it happened friday morning at the manor heading to jade's room

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Can anyone give me a hint on how to trigger the new Iris content?

Edit: Evening > Mc's room > PC > Internet > MasturChat

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnymanGray

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I remember when I thought this one of the best games ever on this site; now, I'm somehow just unable to feel excited for a new update since they always feel lacking.

What updates the "main" girls get is already plenty light, and the side girls are just worse. I'm not even sure I want to brave the potential disappointment an update to them might have.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm didn't seem like much content this time. Claire seems nice enough and I hope Heather does progress towards Fanora like the day dream suggested.

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
I remember when I thought this one of the best games ever on this site; now, I'm somehow just unable to feel excited for a new update since they always feel lacking.

What updates the "main" girls get is already plenty light, and the side girls are just worse. I'm not even sure I want to brave the potential disappointment an update to them might have.
I can get where you're coming from. The monthly/bimonthly updates are nice but they come with the understandable trade off that not a lot really gets added per each one. Versus say something like Harem Hotel where it updates 2-4x a year but they're all massive ass updates. I have that same feel with A House in the Rift. It hasn't quite reached that point for me with Mythic Manor though.

edman01

Jan 6, 2019
How do I open the safe? I know I found the piece of paper in the bathroom with the safe combination but are there anymore I need to find? if so where are they? Thx

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes