TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where is the mind control?
One of the girls can control minds, and others of her type of mythic.
How do I open the safe? I know I found the piece of paper in the bathroom with the safe combination but...
There's another piece in a kitchen draw, and one in a box Esther should give you after a in-game month. The old official walkthrough is still good for things like repairs and the safe.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Can someone please post a 100% save at the start of this update had a virus perform a fresh install of windows, I had a windows old folder but neglected to move my files over for just a few hours after install then Windows Update 2004 was installed and deleted every damn files in my appdata folder and documents after reinstall my files was their but when pc updated they were all gone atleast 15 yrs worth of games and important documents gone because of Windows 2004 update.

Last edited:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Can someone please post a 100% walkthrough at the start of this update had a virus perform a fresh install of windows, I had a windows old folder but neglected to move my files over for just a few hours after install then Windows Update 2004 was installed and deleted every damn files in my appdata folder and documents after reinstall my files was their but when pc updated they were all gone atleast 15 yrs worth of games and important documents gone because of Windows 2004 update.
There isn't a 100% walkthrough for v0.16 yet, I believe you can still use the v0.15 walkthrough mod on v0.16 though if that will help.

V0.15 Walkthrough Mod

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: zoe_meat

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks on reply but I meant save, I was going to ask something about walkthrough got distracted and forgot to be more clear.
I don't have a save just before this update, this is a 100% save from v0.13 tho, hope it helps.
(delete the random numbers at the start of the file so it's just named 1-3-LT1.save)

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Can someone please post a 100% save at the start of this update had a virus perform a fresh install of windows, I had a windows old folder but neglected to move my files over for just a few hours after install then Windows Update 2004 was installed and deleted every damn files in my appdata folder and documents after reinstall my files was their but when pc updated they were all gone atleast 15 yrs worth of games and important documents gone because of Windows 2004 update.
LOL, that's why a smart user makes backups on an external hard disk from time to time, especially before Windows function updates!:cool: By the way, there is a link in the OP to a save game of version 0.13.

Last edited:

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
Is there a reason that the Walkthrough hasn't been updates since .14? Isn't it kind of odd that it didn't get updated? Also, it looks like Lain's Mod takes you to a page of theirs that is currently under review, so we may not get anymore updates from Lain for a little while. I am currently stuck on where to find Heather? I have looked everywhere at least twice and have no clue. Any thoughts or directions would be greatly appreciated.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Is there a reason that the Walkthrough hasn't been updates since .14? Isn't it kind of odd that it didn't get updated? Also, it looks like Lain's Mod takes you to a page of theirs that is currently under review, so we may not get anymore updates from Lain for a little while. I am currently stuck on where to find Heather? I have looked everywhere at least twice and have no clue. Any thoughts or directions would be greatly appreciated.
I found Heather in the Mall, think it was in the Morning.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes