Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
The reason of having ''discussion'' here is 4 people say what they think and want, and thats what im doing
The game has been going for over 3 years, kind of late for the devs to make some changes based solely on your opinion. Plus... You're asking for it on a medium where they aren't making money. Try asking the developers on their patreon or discord maybe?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I add spycams in fanora and jades room
Monday or Thursday night Fanora should be sleeping (weirdly), put a cam in her shelves. Wednesday or Saturday night Jade should be sleeping (again weirdly), put the cam in her frog.

A broken cam for Jade is being sold by the fishing guy, and there's the original broken one in your safe. It is a few versions out of date but all of this is in the official walkthrough if you haven't done any repairing yet.

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
just a thought for the devs. Esther teased a good bit in the toilet scene. They say you can give plants some stuff like nitrogen with pee. Boy does she love those plants. I'd love to see her fat ass squatted over them and then something a little extra for guys like me. j/s Jikei

Last edited:
Reactions: darlic

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What are all the repeatable nightly Iris events? The only thing I can think of is scenes on her camshow, but there's only 2 different ones that I see.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Another great update! I think the pace of the whole story-line is just fine. Like everyone else who creates episodic novels, I can picture Jikei has a whole wall of post-it notes going forward a few months in the VN that plans out who is focused in future updates and when/how their plots play out in the flow of the game. I had hoped that the last room of the Manor would get an occupant now and one of the "side" girls get promoted to "main", but I'm happy with the turnout and the way New Lark City is becoming unveiled. (y) :cool:(y)

Reactions: Ghostload

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
I like how the mc relationship is developing with girls every main girl like velle has their own personality :) (Velle is definatelly one of my personal favorites have to admit) Jikei has good imagination and talent to make this game really enjoyable and i like every moment i watch and see how it goes. Cant wait what he/she have store for us and imma definatelly gonna keep my eyes peeled on this game.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes