Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Velle giggles so much -- is she constantly hopped up on laughing gas?

[I'm gonna be waiting a long time for new Jade content.]

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
How do you repair the binoculars? I just discovered you need them for the new character.

The Walkthough says: Fixing the Binoculars ● Requirement(s): Week 4+, Repair 5+ ● Time: Morning/Afternoon ● Location: Magic Lake ● Buy the two sparklin' round pieces o' glass (available week 4+) from the old man ($225). ● Go to your kitchen window when it’s not dark outside and choose "Use binoculars" > “Fix” (need at least 5 repair skill). ● Once the binoculars are fixed, you can use them in your kitchen window to view various random scenes.

I am on week 36, a repair skill of 6, have had the two glass lenses and broken binoculars for over a year real time, but didnt know how to fix them. When I go to the window it gives the option to use binoculars, and says i cant see anything with them, but there is no option to fix them.

***EDIT***NM you literally have to go buy the lenses a second time if you have had them from previous updates.

OnY0ur6ix

Jan 21, 2020
Dumb question...how do you use the tokens in the chat room? I bought a ton and have no clue how to tip the girls.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So... I've completed everything, except Nefari's cam. I completed the quest for the, uh, thingee she sent me for, returned it to her... and now have gone to talk to her in her room for three/four mornings and evenings, but no additional dialog. Am I missing something?

(I'm still holding out for a Jade/Nefari/MC threesome. Human sacrifice. Cats and dogs living together — mass hysteria. ;-) )

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Mac and various Android versions should be free on the 21st, if they're not shared here before.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It appears that people have stopped updating their walkthroughs now that a hint system is in place. I suppose we will hear from players regarding whether or not those hints are proving adequate.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
First walkthrough linked in the opening post is the official pdf, it still gets update just not shared by a patreon. The second walkthrough was probably replaced by the walkthrough mod, it has been update by scrappy in Lain's absence.

The improved hints are better than it used to be, this update I got all the new scenes (haven't tried the repeatable ones) by using it. But it doesn't help with things like multi-girl events.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes