Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
So... I've completed everything, except Nefari's cam. I completed the quest for the, uh, thingee she sent me for, returned it to her... and now have gone to talk to her in her room for three/four mornings and evenings, but no additional dialog. Am I missing something?

(I'm still holding out for a Jade/Nefari/MC threesome. Human sacrifice. Cats and dogs living together — mass hysteria. ;-) )
I’m sorry more people didn’t catch the Ghostbusters reference. It deserved many more likes than it got.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
I’m sorry more people didn’t catch the Ghostbusters reference. It deserved many more likes than it got.
The funniest thing about the Ghostbusters drop... as BlueKnight pointed out, I was unconsciously quoting him back to himself.

And Mac users: download the Renpy SDK, and you can open any version (Windows/Linux/whatever) of your favorite game as a Python instance.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
The funniest thing about the Ghostbusters drop... as BlueKnight pointed out, I was unconsciously quoting him back to himself.

And Mac users: download the Renpy SDK, and you can open any version (Windows/Linux/whatever) of your favorite game as a Python instance.
Will it work for Mac saves?

Reactions: Antosha

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
How often do you need to watch Heather's camshow for the raffle to appear? On step 2 withher and the walkthrough says "watch her several times at night". Watched like 30 times now, no raffle.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and the walkthrough says "watch her several times at night". Watched like 30 times now, no raffle.
Shouldn't take that long for DahliaDarlin's raffle. Maybe post your save, other than to go back though the steps to make sure it is at the right stage I'm not sure what to suggest.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just played the new update, gotta say it was pretty awesome and love the side getting more focus over the main ones (as whilst i enjoy their content i feel we needed to flesh out the town more not just the mansion) and Heather being an exhibitionist is awesome and unexpected so cant wait to see more of her, Anastacia has appeal but not sure where i stand regarding her friend and Iris actually got featured again after a long wait!

Nobody of course beats the main girls (and Esther had best content this update) but i really appreciate how much the side girls offer kinks so the game has so much broader appeal... preggo lovers like me get Jessa, if your into secret sex then Iris is all about being filthy in plain sight risking being caught on a day to day basis and so on. We have a femdom cop, a lusty fitness fanatic and a submissive librarian so there is a lot of ground covered albeit its only as of last few updates weve been getting more and more of the side girls outwith Jade of course and im really enjoying the game as much as ever now. Just gets me even more excited to see what Jikie has planned for the other side girls a few of which weve barely touched upon forever and a day (honestly no idea what kind of kinks the likes of the pet shop or clothes store owners will present in their stories but itll be worth the wait). In the meantime we can always just hope for content from the strippers who whilst the dont have profile cards actually likewise offer more content for those seeking kinky content with Faye for those who love big boobed blonde bimbos and Micha... well you know who she is aimed at lol.

Reactions: Blossop
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes