-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A nice update. I suppose it should be called "Iris' update", although I really don't mind. I really enjoyed the progress made with Iris (Dahlia) this time. I didn't really get the feeling that her home life was so crappy before this update, so it's good to see the development of her character more. It made spending time with her that much more meaningful. I love that she can share her power with you and her method of recharging. And, ofc, that can only lead to greater intimacy going forward. What a lovely character to spend time with.

I also liked the overnight vacation with Esther. She's so funny to me as a character. She's a great blend between sounding so sweet and innocent in general and then also being extremely direct when talking about sexual things. Just like all of the girls at the manor, she's addicted to the MC's dick now and can't get enough. (Not that the feeling isn't reciprocal. Hehe.) I actually figured you'd probably shower together while there, but I didn't see the anal coming at all. I guess only her own juices provide warm, peaceful feelings. Vag sex and drinking her milk heal and comfort, but I don't remember the game stating that you had a special feeling after the anal (other than what you normally would have after sex, ofc).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
A nice update. I suppose it should be called "Iris' update", although I really don't mind. I really enjoyed the progress made with Iris (Dahlia) this time. I didn't really get the feeling that her home life was so crappy before this update, so it's good to see the development of her character more. It made spending time with her that much more meaningful. I love that she can share her power with you and her method of recharging. And, ofc, that can only lead to greater intimacy going forward. What a lovely character to spend time with.

I also liked the overnight vacation with Esther. She's so funny to me as a character. She's a great blend between sounding so sweet and innocent in general and then also being extremely direct when talking about sexual things. Just like all of the girls at the manor, she's addicted to the MC's dick now and can't get enough. (Not that the feeling isn't reciprocal. Hehe.) I actually figured you'd probably shower together while there, but I didn't see the anal coming at all. I guess only her own juices provide warm, peaceful feelings. Vag sex and drinking her milk heal and comfort, but I don't remember the game stating that you had a special feeling after the anal (other than what you normally would have after sex, ofc).
Remember, New Lark City is RAM DEMON turf.

Majere_Draven

Sep 22, 2020
I absolutely love this game and definitely needed the walkthroughs provided here! you can not believe how stuck I got! Thank you all so much!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a compressed version for PC
No it didn't reduce the size enough.
...is that mc mother?
You can see the mother mother in Esther's...
I absolutely love this game and definitely needed the walkthroughs provided here!
The mod version has been updated. The official pdf is kind of in the same place as the Mac version mentioned right above, but it's also a reward for the higher tier patreons only.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how and when i can install surveillance camera in nefari's room ?
Go to the Library when you have no other events for her, she'll give you a task for Aliza. You'll need to go to see the fishing guy. Once you've done that go back and check on Aliza, then you can go back to Nefari again for the cam task.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes