TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the private folder password? I've tried that one in the walkthrough but nothing.
You have to actually find it. go take a shower when Esther's level twenty four or over, you should find a scrap of paper with the password. The official walkthrough is out dated but I think it's still good or all the secrets like the password.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I'd really like to see more content with Iris. Since she's a mythic of some kind, it's too bad she couldn't move into the manor. I'm hoping that since she didn't and her new room mate is a mythic and evidently doesn't know it it may lead to some bigger things later ;)

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm still playing it and thank God I did download it in the first place, because I fell in love with this game, for real!

So sandbox is like this, all this freedom and stuff... I'm loving it :D

All the girls are awesome, no doubt...but Esther has my heart! Oh, How much I'm loving her... <3

I thank God for the lives of Jikei & Phreeoni...this game is nothing but a masterpiece which I wish it doesn't end anytime soon!

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
That said, two curiosities: How long does it take between updates? And tell me we get a good amount of content with each release... :D

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The updates are not fast, but they are usually pretty decently sized, though maybe not as big as we might like some times. XD
Even then the content is still quite sizable especially regarding sex scenes these days. There was one not long back people griped about as being too short but they didnt take into consideration a lot of the meat of that one was in added repeatable sex scenes vs added ones seen via usual new story content. Seemed very much a "imma not reading no patchnotes before imma typa rant" kinda scenario with that one but by the by i dont think ive personally come across an update for this game i wasnt happy with. My only gripes are always more with X girl need more content yet were adding even more girls instead in the meantime kind of thing but thats always been the case with this game lol (some ive literally no idea why they have cards tracking your relationship level with them in the first place going back years lol).

Reactions: EJW and TheDevian

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
What's the laptop password?
Also, how can I reach the front door lamp to fix it?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What's the laptop password...
It's sluttyhorseparty5, the name of a file in the desktops recycling bin. Think you need a stool from your kitchen, and you want to do it in the afternoon...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The official walkthrough is old but still useful for things like this.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - February 2021

mythic-manor-february-2021-art.png

These three girls are quickly becoming the best of friends! You've been invited to one of their sleepovers... I wonder how you'll choose to spend the night...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Naira, Jade, and Fanora. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: hotsleepover (v0.17+)

P.S. Wallpaper link at OP is updated as always.

mythic-manor-february-2021-bonus-art.png

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Jikei posted

View attachment 1015912

These three girls are quickly becoming the best of friends! You've been invited to one of their sleepovers... I wonder how you'll choose to spend the night...

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Naira, Jade, and Fanora. Enjoy!

View attachment 1015905
Always happy to see Jade and her fur goodness!!! Hope to see more of her soon!

JC02321

Apr 22, 2018
Jikei posted

View attachment 1015912

View attachment 1015905
Hey my three favorite girls, can't complain about that.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes