TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
News about v0.17 ?
A pole was posted yesterday on the but no word on the update. The two patreon posts before that are posted here and linked to above, one from around a month ago mentions some delays (and the word Nefarious).

Reactions: Jubileu01

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Um... What?
I think what he's trying to say is, since there wasn't an update for more months than usual it means that there will be more content
Because the content for the regular planning needs to be included in the game after the delay .....
Yeah it doesn't make any fucking sense .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its been a bit quiet since i believe november/december other than the 3 year announcement. anyone have any updates on the 0.17 that i might have missed ? just curious since i like the game so much.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I love this game especially for Nefari, not long ago I entered the world of HoneySelect and from what I was reading, it seems that the game models were made in HS and I am wondering if someone or the creators have shared a card of the characters of the game, if anyone has something, I would really appreciate it ^^

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - March 2021

mythic-manor-march-2021-art.png

This girl is hotter than the Sahara Desert... and maybe even the sun itself! Try not to stare at her for too long... if you can help yourself.
This month's "monthly themed digital art" features Nefari. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: sunbabe (v0.17+)

mythic-manor-march-2021-bonus-art.png

P.S. Wallpaper link at OP is updated as usual.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes