JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does anything happen to the MC Transformation wise?. Apart from the Mythical girls concealing they're true forms of course.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anything happen to the MC Transformation wise?. Apart from the Mythical girls concealing they're true forms of course.
Its generally thought that the MC, although the son of a Mythic, doesn't have any transformation. He's a half-human, half-mythic. Although its hinted in at least one of the girl's stories that there's something hidden under the surface.

Reactions: Mark17 and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Its generally thought that the MC, although the son of a Mythic, doesn't have any transformation. He's a half-human, half-mythic. Although its hinted in at least one of the girl's stories that there's something hidden under the surface.
Good to know. In other words at least for the time being the MC Is kind of bland. Well hopefully The MC's Mythical side shows itself soon. Everyone else is cool and interesting. I would like to see if the MC is Extremely powerful but oblivikous to his potential. Human meets OP Mythical creature give birth to MC, hide him for what he could become and grows up normal and oblivious. Finaly have MC Transform or level up to whatever mythical his parent was.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Good to know. In other words at least for the time being the MC Is kind of bland. Well hopefully The MC's Mythical side shows itself soon. Everyone else is cool and interesting. I would like to see if the MC is Extremely powerful but oblivikous to his potential. Human meets OP Mythical creature give birth to MC, hide him for what he could become and grows up normal and oblivious. Finaly have MC Transform or level up to whatever mythical his parent was.
It seems a bit different than that, at least according to the original story when incest still was around. The mother was Mythic, the father human and Ester knew the mother for a while so she would know her mythic type.

However when MC does the tests at the library some new and interesting things happens. So more likely it is the half-mythic portion making it different, similar to the original Dragon Ball Z story where Gohan being half-half was supposed to be way more powerful than Goku could ever become. Before they rewrote everything into what exists now.

Reactions: Mark17 and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love to see MC Go Mythical-ish. Whether that is a Demon side or a Vampire side or any other Mythic part of him come out. Have MC be more interesting than the MC from Dusklight Manor who comes accross as an uninteresting meat head. Personally I like the MC In Mythic Manor to get more mysterious. Have his personality get darker here and there, perhaps his Mythic-side trying break out. Maybe have a double persoanlity take shape representing the MC's inner battle with his Mythic side and Human side.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
Love to see MC Go Mythical-ish. Whether that is a Demon side or a Vampire side or any other Mythic part of him come out. Have MC be more interesting than the MC from Dusklight Manor who comes accross as an uninteresting meat head. Personally I like the MC In Mythic Manor to get more mysterious. Have his personality get darker here and there, perhaps his Mythic-side trying break out. Maybe have a double persoanlity take shape representing the MC's inner battle with his Mythic side and Human side.
as the main character usually tried to protect the girls i can see the main character be a kitsune (if i go by what i know from another game that is)

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
as the main character usually tried to protect the girls i can see the main character be a kitsune (if i go by what i know from another game that is)
Huh. How Foxy. Not the most intimidating mythical creature but Not boring or un-interesting either.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
How far has the game come since the thread start?

Just read about a page before and it seems an update of 0.17 is expected?

Worth starting now based on that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How far has the game come since the thread start...
There's a lot of game, it's about two and a half gigabytes already and that's (pretty much) compressed too. The main girls have about thirty events each of various length, not counting the side events. And then there's side girls too...

0.17 should (hopefully) be soon, if you saw the post a page back that's the latest news.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
There's a lot of game, it's about two and a half gigabytes already and that's (pretty much) compressed too. The main girls have about thirty events each of various length, not counting the side events. And then there's side girls too...

0.17 should (hopefully) be soon, if you saw the post a page back that's the latest news.
Thanks! I think I'll give it a shot soon.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes