Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I can see it, but at the same time, Nefari shows far more than Non ever will.
The only thing Non doesn't ever show is nipples, pussy or asshole. But she's practically nude in a lot of her photoshoots regardless. Her cosplays dont really leave much to "imagination"

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
don't know if its already mentioned here before but replaying 0.16 i have noticed that naira's skirt often clips through her legs when she sits. just letting you know just in case its an easy fix. for example this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well now would be an excellent time to bring out the new update as i am on my last characters last few missions :p cant wait for more

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I didn't check to see if this was posted or not...if so I'm sorry:cool:

Hello everyone, we just wanted to give you guys another quick update on v0.17's development as well as give some details on some of what you can expect to see in the next version.
We are well into development with a few stages left to finish. Nefari's event is quite hefty and her story expands significantly during your long awaited trip with her. During your trip, there will be multiple exciting characters you will meet that we hope you will like! It was a lot more work than usual for a single character on one update, but we really felt that this is the best way to portray her next event. We're also bringing a very saucy and titillating threesome involving two polar opposite hotties!
It's also crystal clear from your responses that Iris has quickly become a very popular character. Rest assured that we will not be leaving her behind and we will continue her story from the last update. Of course, that is not all of the content in v0.17, but we will give some more details on the rest closer to the actual release day.
Stay safe and as always, thank you all for supporting Mythic Manor!
Jikei & Phreeoni

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Love this game, got a couple of questions.

Will the Mythical ladies have unique endings where the MC becomes their boyfriend exclusively or will it be a set harem ending?

Will the endings change a bit depending on the players choices with the ladies?

Thats all i want to know, i'm more interested in individual endings rather than harem ends, but thats just my main preference, harems endings are still sexy as fuck when done right.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
A Nefari themed update? Interesting - shes prob the character of the main 5 im least invested in (shes a bit too serious in nature for my liking) but damn must i admit she always gets by far the hottest scenes so im winning here no matter what really lol.

Also guess this is the 4th of the main 5 to get a family themed update as weve had all of the rest featured now already except Esther who is prob overdue a family themed adventure as none of that side of hers has really been mentioned yet so perhaps she has none but i guess the MCs mother can always show up for some fun instead (provided devs aint too afraid of Patreon dodging patches).

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Its gonna be so good :LOL: Jikei & Phreeoni are rock solid, MM is one of the best _ a great story, love the art and the girls are all cute, adorable and sexy af. Really looking forward to meeting Nefari's family and discovering the adventures they have planned for us - Who knows, maybe with help from her family Nafari will finialy find a way to unlock MC's Mythic talent, I wonder what it will be? There have been hints, but its anyone's guess at this point.

And what about that threesome teaser they let slip :p... what are your guesses on who the 'polar opposites' will be? I'm thinking it's Velle and Naira :love: Ummmmm!

Pajorion

Mar 13, 2019
I think what he's trying to say is, since there wasn't an update for more months than usual it means that there will be more content
Because the content for the regular planning needs to be included in the game after the delay .....
Yeah it doesn't make any fucking sense .

Yeah basically a situation where the dev just wants to create more content every some months instead of a little content every month, while it takes longer to get updates, the updates feel way more worthwhile to play through

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes