り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - January 2021

mythic-manor-january-2021-art.png

Nefari, Velle, Esther, Naira, Jade, and Fanora all want to wish you a very Happy New Year! Here's to a brand new year filled with brand new memories with your favorite mythic girls --- no social distancing required. ;)

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: cya2020 (v0.17+)
mythic-manor-january-2021-bonus-art.png

P.S Wallpaper link is updated as usual. Happy New Year!

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Jikei posted
Monthly Art - January 2021

View attachment 966953

Nefari, Velle, Esther, Naira, Jade, and Fanora all want to wish you a very Happy New Year! Here's to a brand new year filled with brand new memories with your favorite mythic girls --- no social distancing required. ;)

This month's "monthly themed digital art" features all of the manor girls. Enjoy!

In-game wallpaper unlock code: cya2020 (v0.17+)
View attachment 966954

P.S Wallpaper link is updated as usual. Happy New Year!
It makes me both happy and sad that the girls are so concerned with the public well-being, and that we're entering another year still mired in this mess! :rolleyes:

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
guys did u know how to meet side characters... i just got natasha, siren, anastasia,paige,carmen,kylie,heather& fuyumi.. and the others i don't get it... please help me... sorry if broken grammer

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Is there a way to get the default pc wallpapers to use on our actual pc ? I did a quick search here but I didn't find anything.
I love the Nefari one (all of them are great, but nefari is my favorite) but they are not included in the monthly wallpapers unfortunately.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Doesn't work. The extracted image is the whole desk with the computer, not the wallpaper itself
That is because that is how the image is in the game, so looks like your only option is to edit it and crop out the rest of the room...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
That is because that is how the image is in the game, so looks like your only option is to edit it and crop out the rest of the room...
Yeah, I'd rather not have a cropped image as a wallpaper tho. It will look bad on a 1080 monitor.
I was just asking in case we could get them. It would be cool but oh well.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, I was taking a look at the walkthrough and saw it separated by character....Does it mean that you can chase after them and level them in any order? I thought it was a sequential thing...

I'm seriously considering playing this VN, looks great!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Brothers, I was taking a look at the walkthrough and saw it separated by character....Does it mean that you can chase after them and level them in any order? I thought it was a sequential thing...

i'm seriously considering playing this VN, looks great!
For the most part yeah, there are some events that might be tied together, but not many.

Honestly, this is why walkthroughs are not that good for a sandbox style game. You are better off just following the in-game hints.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does it mean that you can chase after them and level them in any order?
Pretty much but I think at least one girls event needs a weekend one to have happened. You can only do one event for a specific girl per day though, so it would waste time to just completely focus on one at a time.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It would be nice but the official walkthrough hasn't been shared here for a while, it's a highish level patreon reward. Again there is the mod.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes