Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What I have been saying is that the Jikei team need to talk to their community more.
Yeah, I've read some of the Dev updates and they never really keep you updated with anything substantial just bits and pieces of what will be in it. Nothing about how far along they are or what still needs to be done.

Reactions: Reese286

johndoe1999

Mar 31, 2021
got a crash on file after drink in cafe. any clues?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "pool.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1247, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 1249, in script call
  File "cafe.rpyc", line 306, in script
  File "D:\datestim\MythicManor-0.16-pc\MythicManor-0.16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
    values = apply_arguments(self.parameters, renpy.store._args, renpy.store._kwargs)
  File "D:\datestim\MythicManor-0.16-pc\MythicManor-0.16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
    raise Exception("Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present")
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mythic Manor 0.16
Sat Apr 03 02:38:46 2021

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Its in the event chain where you win the competition with her and meet her favourite author.

ingridmailer

May 18, 2020
Not a fan of Jade. Feel like she's infringed on the original girls and taken away development time that could be used on them.
weird way to think about these things imo. It's not likely that the dev has a set budget of "development time" for each girl or in total, more likely they're just doing what they get inspired to do at any given time.
I don't personally care for Jade or Fanora, but it's not because I think they're wasted effort; they're just kind of boring lol.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
weird way to think about these things imo. It's not likely that the dev has a set budget of "development time" for each girl or in total, more likely they're just doing what they get inspired to do at any given time.
I don't personally care for Jade or Fanora, but it's not because I think they're wasted effort; they're just kind of boring lol.
well i think that is just a character development thing. at the moment they can feel boring but then again how far are we in the story compared to the others ? not all that far. also cant wait till the new update comes out

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I already maxed out Mega for today. Nopy is giving me 403 errors, which is odd since it usually works fine and Mixdrop gives me: " Invalid ticket ID. Please try again "

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes