LifeWaster

Apr 22, 2018
Been following Esther's route since previous update and i have to say that this game needs tag "teaser". Really. Sex - when? My boner is sad.

LifeWaster

Apr 22, 2018
Velle route!
Fixed my message a bit, want to see sexy things exactly with her, attracted to that type of MILF-characters :pensive: So many sexual tease with her, but no real action... Frustrated with unsatisfied boner as the result :angry:

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Really, how do I get the panties from Naira's bag? :/ Can't go there in the afternoon, Esther isn't talking about any fixing either.
If that second pair of panties I need are in that bag in Naira's room then I am screwed. I completed that quest long ago and am now in week 12 with them all maxed before this update. I need the second pair of panties for coon bait _ I got the ones from the Mall already and need another pair. Anyone else having this problem or maybe know where another pair of panties are? I'v searched everywhere and have no clue.
You can get Naira's panties by talking to Esther outside of Mythic Manor in Afternoon and then asking to be let into Naira's room.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
You're thinking of one of the special events. This is one of the Sunday events. You're talking about the one with the cop lady, right?
Oh, they're Sunday events? My bad. I haven't played the latest update yet, so I apologize on my part. (I'm too blind and too eager to help out that I didn't see the whole picture >_< )

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
this game is driving me nuts. i started the bathroom repair quest, couldn't find the part i needed, can't find the second panty, can't find an alternate way into the back left bedroom. this is too much work!

VineTT

Jul 14, 2017
this game is driving me nuts. i started the bathroom repair quest, couldn't find the part i needed, can't find the second panty, can't find an alternate way into the back left bedroom. this is too much work!
First panties are at a mall for 35$
Second panties are in Naira's room. Ask Esther to open a door for you.
The parts needed for repairing a bathroom are in a mall. just buy em
Where Esther is at night?
Art studio. Chat with the gal and she'll ask you to help them with the session

Last edited:
Reactions: bigeat12

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
Okay, i still love this game, but wtf is this "special event" when you peeping in a 3rd stall? Boner killer for me, really.

The question is... Where is Velle in the part when she's not at work? They say she's in Velvet room today but can't go there.
Yeah, can't figure it out too
Found her, gym showers

Last edited:

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
help me
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mall.rpy", line 191, in <module>
NameError: name 'ram_bought' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "pool.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "bathroom.rpyc", line 83, in script call
  File "mall.rpyc", line 113, in script
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1531, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 855, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/mall.rpy", line 191, in <module>
NameError: name 'ram_bought' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Mythic Manor 0.3.0
Sun Apr 22 05:57:20 2018

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes