Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I just saw the 50$ mythic master tier reward. How refreshing. IMO, any patreon that doesn't have that kind of option is pretty scummy.

Extremely tempted to get it in order to simply support the practice.

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Hi... Zhalt, i have used your complete save for 3.0 but it seems that that the scene gallery is incomplete and not all the scenes are unlocked.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
i tried that. she offers her shower or tells she'll get the shirt for me. there is no pathway that i could find for her to open the door for me.

not an option for me...
You need to purchase a camera first, so when you click at the picture over Naira´s bed, you say that need to be alone at the room. This triggers the question to Esther. If you don´t have camera in your inventary you cannot ask Esther to open the door.

Reactions: ju1zzed

CptErect

May 12, 2017
Hey ver 0.3 seems promising, Im just here and hoping that the Android port will be uploaded soon

Best to all of u!

SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
IF YOU CANT GET INTO NAIRA'S ROOM AT THE AFTERNOON GO TO YOUR ROOM AND INSPECT SAFE.
You will find broken CAMERAFIX IT.
Go to the Esther (garden) ask her to open Naira's door (pick help fix PC).
DONE

(if she doesn't have this option, maybe go click on Naira's room to trigger quest line)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Hi everyone I have a little question ^^
Is there an event in the lake for now ? I'm on week 13 and this area is still unused ...

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Try this one.
thank you, but it looks like this didn't work. the explored scenes are stored in another file that ins't the save file.

in the save folder, there is another file called "persistent". i think that's the secondary save file that has the data on the explored. when i remove it, all the scenes are gone in the gallery regardless of which save file i load. mind sharing it?

thank you

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes