t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
How do I get the 2 pairs of panties for Fanora? I bought one at the mall and it will not let me buy a second pair.

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
This is a delightful little game. It doesn't overwhelm you immediately with too many women and each woman is decidedly different in both shape and personality.

Based on my preferences, I'm an Esther and Naira fan, kind of polar opposites, although the exotic Nefari is making a run at the leaders.

I appreciate there is a conscious decision to limit the secondary stat "games". Just strength and repair. And even those two are (so far) subtle requirements.

The in-game hints concept at first bothered me, in that I thought it made it too easy on the player to "solve" things, but now I see that they are just vague enough to keep you working (and thinking).

The cash generation seems a little plodding, but the actual need for it so far is not too extreme (unless you want to keep going back to get lap dances).

I've been supporting this game (in a small way) since it's first demo and I marvel at how much has been added in just the two updates since. We haven't even really gotten much into the mythic powers yet and I'm eager to see what develops in that direction.

Fun stuff!
Hello Ignatz,

We invest perhaps an unnecessarily large amount time to try to make the hints as helpful to players as possible without being too obvious, so I'm very glad to hear your appreciation of our hint system! Our goal with them is always to encourage players to explore and use their memory of past experiences with the characters to get closer to them. While we have learned a lot since we first launched just around two months ago, we are still improving the right balance of "not impossible to figure out, but not too much hand-holding" with each new update. All feedback and posts about problems and difficulties are very helpful with that and other areas of development, so Jikei and I try to read all of them, including this thread.

Thank you for your kind words and for playing and supporting Mythic Manor,
Nocht

Reactions: Echoic and Mark17

zzippy

Jul 2, 2017
How do I get the 2 pairs of panties for Fanora? I bought one at the mall and it will not let me buy a second pair.
got stuck here as well, you have to have a surveillance camera(I found one on top of the safe in your room) in your inventory, then do the above steps tacito recommended which will give you access to the room during the afternoon to get the second pair.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hello Ignatz,

We invest perhaps an unnecessarily large amount time to try to make the hints as helpful to players as possible without being too obvious, so I'm very glad to hear your appreciation of our hint system! Our goal with them is always to encourage players to explore and use their memory of past experiences with the characters to get closer to them. While we have learned a lot since we first launched just around two months ago, we are still improving the right balance of "not impossible to figure out, but not too much hand-holding" with each new update. All feedback and posts about problems and difficulties are very helpful with that and other areas of development, so Jikei and I try to read all of them, including this thread.

Thank you for your kind words and for playing and supporting Mythic Manor,
Nocht
Hey you are the manager of the game, i want ask some questions:
we will have the other three girls in the game?, and if someday we will have sex with Celeste?

Thank you for your time if answer and I love this game It's my favorite h-game

MaxF95Zone

Jan 25, 2018
I have many bugs in this ver..
Every time i get into the hall there's an exception
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And when i talk to nefari and click the "Take about swimming"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What to do? :(

Reactions: geddout

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
So cool !
We have a new character in the end (the dark elf), I hope we will have more scenes with her (and maybe she will be a new "girlfriend").
I really like the new content (woaw Esther scenes are ... impressive and Nefari with her test is quite good ^^)

However I have a question I obtain an item but I don't know if it's useful now or if we must wait until the next update ?
This item is the glowing flower that you found in the magic lake ... Maybe I must give it to someone (like the dark elf).
Someone knows what to do with it please ? ^^

Reactions: Reiralie

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
However I have a question I obtain an item but I don't know if it's useful now or if we must wait until the next update ?
This item is the glowing flower that you found in the magic lake ... Maybe I must give it to someone (like the dark elf).
Someone knows what to do with it please ? ^^
It is for one of the characters but not the dark elf.

I won't tell you which character but you need the flower, enter the Magic Lake in the morning and make sure you've maxed all character levels. One of them will be there.

Reactions: Goronthil

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
sooo..... when is the 3.1 or 4.0 coming out? I'm longing to pop Naira's Cherry since 2.1

digitalnoise

Feb 5, 2018
I think this is a really underrated gem of a game - the writing is much better than is typical, the scenes work and flow as they should, overall very good.

I would suggest to the dev that they work on finishing at least one storyline per release - Esther seems to be almost there, but it ends too soon.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
It is for one of the characters but not the dark elf.

I won't tell you which character but you need the flower, enter the Magic Lake in the morning and make sure you've maxed all character levels. One of them will be there.
And this event appears randomly, right ?
Because for now ... the lake has only one guy (the old man) and he thinks this flower is a good drug ^^'

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes