enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
"You pull out a pair of panties and take a quick sniff."

Why? Why does this even occur to you to do this?

At best it will smell like her choice of laundry detergent. At worst it will smell like the toxic byproducts of the bacteria that feed on bodily excretions.

If you want to smell pussy, dumbass, then try to get a living, breathing specimen in front of you. Panties are no fucking substitute.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
thank you, but it looks like this didn't work. the explored scenes are stored in another file that ins't the save file.

in the save folder, there is another file called "persistent". i think that's the secondary save file that has the data on the explored. when i remove it, all the scenes are gone in the gallery regardless of which save file i load. mind sharing it?

thank you

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
I dont have all scene in gallery i have all scene i unloked :( ....
there are TWO places where you have to put the saves in. renpy makes back ups of saves in case your drive dies or you try to cheat, like we are.

1st place: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Test-xxxxxxxxxx
2nd place: (game directory)\game\saves\

the main save file IS NOT what keeps track of the unlocked scenes. in the save directories, look for a file called "persistent" and replace it with file that @Meridian shared. you don't have to use his/her saves. you can use your own, but you must change the persistent file in BOTH locations, and you must do it while the game is turned off.

Reactions: TaoKirito

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How to get the password is described in the walkthough, you need to read the entry #473 of her diary, later it should read "Naira+*yourcharactername*".

blackriger

Apr 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 658, in <module>
NameError: name 'entered_hall' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bathroom.rpyc", line 83, in script call
  File "bathroom.rpyc", line 83, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 658, in script
  File "C:\Users\Gigabyte\Desktop\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Gigabyte\Desktop\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Gigabyte\Desktop\MythicManor-0.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 658, in <module>
NameError: name 'entered_hall' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Mythic Manor 0.2.0
Sun Mar 11 20:56:49 2018
Do someone know how to fix this?
I can ignore it and play it's just really annoying.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Good update. Not tons of new content, but I didn't encounter any bugs. I have a lot of confidence in the developer since his first release was good and the game has improved with each update.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is a delightful little game. It doesn't overwhelm you immediately with too many women and each woman is decidedly different in both shape and personality.

Based on my preferences, I'm an Esther and Naira fan, kind of polar opposites, although the exotic Nefari is making a run at the leaders.

I appreciate there is a conscious decision to limit the secondary stat "games". Just strength and repair. And even those two are (so far) subtle requirements.

The in-game hints concept at first bothered me, in that I thought it made it too easy on the player to "solve" things, but now I see that they are just vague enough to keep you working (and thinking).

The cash generation seems a little plodding, but the actual need for it so far is not too extreme (unless you want to keep going back to get lap dances).

I've been supporting this game (in a small way) since it's first demo and I marvel at how much has been added in just the two updates since. We haven't even really gotten much into the mythic powers yet and I'm eager to see what develops in that direction.

Fun stuff!

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
what do you do with ester at 18? it says "what to do tonight" or something like that on her tip yet she refuses to open her door.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't use walkthroughs, just plug along to find the answers myself, which I find personally more satisfying, so I don't give outright answers.

But...for a clue, maybe go out at night and visit somewhere you may have seen Esther at before...

YoloCrayolo21

Dec 31, 2017
Damn, I didnt even notice that this game was done in HS, do anyone knows how to get the cards tho? It would be could to have the characters in my own collection lol

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes