voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I am trying to restart the game from new without any saves. I am playing the game with Linux and Wine. So far I have totally deleted my Games /saves folder but the saves remain. I have deleted the entire program and extracted it again but still the save games return. I have searched my system for cached files but found none. any help would be appreciated please.
I haven't played this on Linux, so I don't know for sure, but I think it's likely those files are normally hidden away. There's a way you can check and see:

1. Open a terminal
2. Navigate to your home directory
3. Enter "ls -al". That will give you a list of all files and folders. I believe the one you're looking for is ".renpy". Navigate tot hat folder and delete the save files.

Of course, given that Ren'Py allows for unlimited saves, I don't think you really need to delete the old ones, but it's your call.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What does RNG-based means according to the workthrough?
"Random Number Generator". Like a random event that has a chance of happening. Every time you come across the right time, day, and location, it'll "roll a number" and the higher that number is, the more likely you'll actually trigger the event.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
"Random Number Generator". Like a random event that has a chance of happening. Every time you come across the right time, day, and location, it'll "roll a number" and the higher that number is, the more likely you'll actually trigger the event.
Thanks,I could always learn new things from this site.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Any animated H-scenes??
Ya, plenty, but they tend to be of the sort where there're only 2-3 frames that get swapped through rather than proper smooth animations. Most scenes have several transitions to different images as well to keep things interesting even when things aren't animated.

Reactions: RicIn

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
You need to purchase a camera first, so when you click at the picture over Naira´s bed, you say that need to be alone at the room. This triggers the question to Esther. If you don´t have camera in your inventary you cannot ask Esther to open the door.
I have already bought a camera and installed it in Velle's room.
Now I can't buy another one.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yup, that's your limit - Esther, Naira and Velle, but don't forget the one you can repair in your room.

Reactions: uradamus
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes