bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
How do you do Fanora's storyline? The walkthrough says to go to sweet treats but there's no place with that name

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
That is the name of the ice cream stand in the park. She works second shift after the Iris, so do something for 1st portion of the day then head to the park.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Where do you find Fanora's phone password in game? There should be some clue in game. I understand it's monstercock, but where do you see it in game? Also, what does taking Naira's crystal do? Does it change any scenes?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Where do you find Fanora's phone password in game? There should be some clue in game. I understand it's monstercock, but where do you see it in game? Also, what does taking Naira's crystal do? Does it change any scenes?
The password comes from Cei. It's probably the very last scene most anyone is likely to see in the current build, since it can't happen until at least week 12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Naira's crystal still has no use in game at this time.

BumPuncher

Dec 1, 2017
Pretty damn good so far. Enjoying the slower pace, even if it does get a little ham-handed with the nudity bits at times (masturbating because science? pff) Sad I couldn't do more cam spying on everyone but I assume that will be coming in the future. Still unsure of what a lot of characters like the nurse are even for but I assume that is also coming later. All in all I'm excited to see future updates.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
console does not work why ? even when i change 00console to True ? anyone can help me i need some money
Money is so easy to get in this version. I manged to buy everything you can buy, along with 2 sessions at the art studio and each of the entertainment options at the strip club and still finished the game with over 1k in unspent cash while hardly trying at all.

The only time you even sorta feel it is early on before you manage to save enough for the camera. But even that doesn't really matter, since there are only 13 Velle and 16 Naira images. A fair few of which have no action and you get 3 chances a day to see them over the 10-12 weeks of game time. It tends to only take a week or two to see them all as the time slot with the most images is night time where Naira has 6 images (one of which won't even show up until after you take her to the fair, and even then only if you happened to win her a certain prize).

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
One from the mall clothes shop and one from Neira's room.
Don't know if this is a bug but for Naira's you need to enter in her room, you have free access if you put the camera in her room but I chose to put the camera in Velle's so i cannot enter Naira's when she is not in there so I can't progress Fanora's History

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Don't know if this is a bug but for Naira's you need to enter in her room, you have free access if you put the camera in her room but I chose to put the camera in Velle's so i cannot enter Naira's when she is not in there so I can't progress Fanora's History
During the afternoon, click on Naira's door, then go out to the garden talk to Esther and tell her you need to get into Naira's room to fix her computer. As long as your relationship with Naira is level 5 of higher and not 10, you will be able to get in and do what you need to.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
During the afternoon, click on Naira's door, then go out to the garden talk to Esther and tell her you need to get into Naira's room to fix her computer. As long as your relationship with Naira is level 5 of higher and not 10, you will be able to get in and do what you need to.
thanks, but that only works once, as I said I already put the 2nd camera in Velle's so I don't have that option anymore. Anyway I have just found 3 pages back in this thread a patch to fix this bug, so now if you have missed that opportunity it will allow you to take the panties at night with her in her room.
P..s I think the patch can be also put in the first post of the thread

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
thanks, but that only works once, as I said I already put the 2nd camera in Velle's so I don't have that option anymore. Anyway I have just found 3 pages back in this thread a patch to fix this bug, so now if you have missed that opportunity it will allow you to take the panties at night with her in her room.
P..s I think the patch can be also put in the first post of the thread
The only difference between the first time and subsequent times is that you don't have to check the door first, you can just go to Esther on any afternoon that she doesn't have a scene automatically starting and just ask to get in the room and use the same computer fix excuse. I've gone in that room at least 3 or 4 times during my most recent run with the latest update in order to check her diary a few times and to grab the panties. The only time this won't work is if Naira is currently on level 10.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
The only difference between the first time and subsequent times is that you don't have to check the door first, you can just go to Esther on any afternoon that she doesn't have a scene automatically starting and just ask to get in the room and use the same computer fix excuse. I've gone in that room at least 3 or 4 times during my most recent run with the latest update in order to check her diary a few times and to grab the panties. The only time this won't work is if Naira is currently on level 10.
not in my game, sorry, just option to chat or help her in the garden, both tried, none get me to her room after first time. The fact that there is a patch made for the developer to fix that prove that it is impossible to do it if you haven't set up the camera at her room.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
If your repair skill is 1 or more, you can repair the broken camera in your room and put it in Naira's room.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes