Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Relationship: 17-->18
Time: Morning. Location: Power Pump Fitness. Then Mythic Manor--Naira's Room.
Ask Reila about classes at the Gym desk. Pay $200 for the self-defense class. Return to Naira's room to give her the voucher.
i went directly from the gym to her place of work and gave her the voucher. she went that night to the class.

Reactions: CowMeat

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Nefira favorite too, damn that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the pool.

Do the devs plan to have more main female characters? (actually 5)
The interface shows 3 more place for girls card.

Nice different personalities, sex animations not that bad.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Do the devs read this at all? If they do, I have a couple of suggestions that might make the game for enjoyable. I would have found it more enjoyable if we didn't know right away what species the girls were (except maybe Esther since the MC has known her all his life), and to discover that along the way (like finding out Naira is a water nymph during her scene in the pool she partially transforms).

Also, if it's possible, can we choose what species our mother is and that would give us slightly different abilities/scenes with the girls. Like if we were half phoenix, our cum could have very slight healing ability (like Esther but less potent). I think this would make it much more interesting and add to replayability because we would get different scenes based on our magical ability. And this could be implemented during a Nefari scene (since she's studying a way to bring out our magical ability).

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Do the devs read this at all? If they do, I have a couple of suggestions that might make the game for enjoyable. I would have found it more enjoyable if we didn't know right away what species the girls were (except maybe Esther since the MC has known her all his life), and to discover that along the way (like finding out Naira is a water nymph during her scene in the pool she partially transforms).

Also, if it's possible, can we choose what species our mother is and that would give us slightly different abilities/scenes with the girls. Like if we were half phoenix, our cum could have very slight healing ability (like Esther but less potent). I think this would make it much more interesting and add to replayability because we would get different scenes based on our magical ability. And this could be implemented during a Nefari scene (since she's studying a way to bring out our magical ability).
Whoa there, dude. Slow down. As exciting as your suggestion is, you're putting the simplicity of the game at risk.
For example, the reason the Dev already stated about showing what race they are is because the MC is literally living in a Manor filled with People slightly like him who has special traits (Kinda like the Xaviers School) so hiding who or what they are pretty much places barriers between the residents of the place. Sure, some of them might be slightly embarrassed of what they really are but knowing what they are makes it simpler in tolerating or rather understanding other's unusual behaviors (such like Velle's sexual tendencies and how she spreads it to the other residents).
As for the species of the Mother, it places a lot of additional factors of how the MC acts making the game slightly more complicated and with that at hand, having the players decide what powers they have will make the game larger and will take it longer to develop because the Developer will need additional time making new scripts, new scenes, and new ways to do new scenes for each power.
Some people here like this game because of its simple yet rewarding approach. Its also very straight forward but in a good way.
Adding those new stuff will also probably make the dev quit it trying to reach each deadline. A lot of devs these day takes whole lot of chunks only to abandon their games. We've all have seen our fair share of good games getting abandoned, I don't want that to happen to this game.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Fanoras handy password is: monstercock (or Monstercock), =one word. ... Nice photos ...

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
For example, the reason the Dev already stated about showing what race they are is because the MC is literally living in a Manor filled with People slightly like him who has special traits (Kinda like the Xaviers School) so hiding who or what they are pretty much places barriers between the residents of the place. Sure, some of them might be slightly embarrassed of what they really are but knowing what they are makes it simpler in tolerating or rather understanding other's unusual behaviors (such like Velle's sexual tendencies and how she spreads it to the other residents).
All I'm saying is that their species should be mentioned in dialog. Like how you are told that Velle is a demon. But you aren't told in dialog what the rest of them are. You just magically know. You could say that you know what Esther is because she's your mother's best friend and you grew up around her. But the rest of the girls you are meeting for the first time and you somehow magically know what they are without any input from anyone. That doesn't make sense.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
All I'm saying is that their species should be mentioned in dialog. Like how you are told that Velle is a demon. But you aren't told in dialog what the rest of them are. You just magically know. You could say that you know what Esther is because she's your mother's best friend and you grew up around her. But the rest of the girls you are meeting for the first time and you somehow magically know what they are without any input from anyone. That doesn't make sense.
Ah, so that's what you meant. You do have a point there that you just magically know what everyone is. In that case, maybe the best course of action is to either let Esther or the character themselves say in to you while in their introductions or just let Esther give you a book listing the tenants of the manor, you are after all a staff(the technician) and a tenant of the manor.
The easier one is the first one since you can simply sneak in a few extra dialogues during those scenes.

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Heh, maybe the MC's mythic ability is knowing the stats of mythics he is currently living with. :winkytongue:

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
what are you're thoughts, guys on a big girl cow like mythic ?
Meh, there are too many top heavy gals the way it is. If they were to add anyone new I'd rather see some more realistic measurements first.

Though forget adding anyone, there are plenty of females in the game already that are hardly being used. The beggar girl in the park, the nurse, the girls who work the other shifts at the cafe and ice cream stand, Velle's relative in the sex toy shop, the nuns, the art gallery girls, the mall cop, all the strippers, the half mystic library assistant, and Cei. I want to see all of these get way more love before they go bringing in some cow girl who'd basically just be Esther with a different face, lol.

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone tell what is the problem? And she practically goes everywhere?! What's wrong with the game? Who is having the same problem in the game?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes