Arashiikun

Dec 12, 2017
Go to her room and look in the carry bag on floor panties are in there
oops sorry, i meant how can i get into her (Naira's) room during the afternoon?

EDIT:nvm i got it
EDIT:welp, i asked Esther to get me into Naira's room and it isnt doing anything.
EDIT3:nvm again, for some reason the cam i bought doesnt let you in her room, but the one i fixed does.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
oops sorry, i meant how can i get into her (Naira's) room during the afternoon?

EDIT:nvm i got it
EDIT:welp, i asked Esther to get me into Naira's room and it isnt doing anything.
EDIT3:nvm again, for some reason the cam i bought doesnt let you in her room, but the one i fixed does.
This better not be true; I installed the fixed camera into Velle's room ages ago, currently half way through week 4 at this point. I've bought the second camera a week or two back and been wondering why I've been having issues getting the option to get let into Naira's room to trigger. Totally abandoning this game for a while if I can't install this damn camera without undoing weeks of game time...

EDIT: Figured it out, the store cam is no different than the fixed one, the missing ingredient in my case was that you need to check her door during the afternoon before trying to ask to get in, it was further exacerbated by the fact that she was on level 10 for a good chunk of the time that has passed since I bought the camera and other events with other girls were often getting in the way of me focusing on getting into that room alone with a camera, heh.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017

Hey everyone, a small patch for v0.3.0 is now available.

This is not a required patch and it does not add any new content. A full changelog is included in the zip file, but to summarize:

• Changes to Fanora's level 20 quest to make it easier to complete
  • Adds hints for a certain password
  • Adds a second usable password for Naira's unlockable box

To install the small patch (if you already have v0.3.0):

Windows/Linux: Place scripts.rpa in "MythicManor-0.3.0-pc\game", replacing the old scripts.rpa file.

Mac: Place scripts.rpa in "MythicManor-0.3.0-mac\MythicManor.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game", replacing the old scripts.rpa file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ruffuss and BestOk

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
This better not be true; I installed the fixed camera into Velle's room ages ago, currently half way through week 4 at this point. I've bought the second camera a week or two back and been wondering why I've been having issues getting the option to get let into Naira's room to trigger. Totally abandoning this game for a while if I can't install this damn camera without undoing weeks of game time...
Hello Uradamus,
Installing a camera in Velle's room is not related to Naira's room in any way. The camera you have or use does not matter for any camera location. All will work in the same way. However, there are pre-requisites to trigger Esther allowing you to enter Naira's room to fix Naira's PC. For your case, I believe you may have not attempted to enter her room in the afternoon before talking to Esther. This is one of the requirements to trigger Esther allowing you to ask to be let into Naira's room.

Getting into Naira's room requires:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this was helpful to you and thank you for playing Mythic Manor,
Nocht

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Will we eventually get access to our phone and/or e-mail? I was just thinking that it's a waste that we get opportunities to take photos with our phone and/or e-mail photos from others to ourselves, but then we never get to access those images again.

@Nocht - Thanks, but already figured it out, heh. I've already edited my last post to point out that I was forgetting to check her door before asking Esther to get me in.

Reactions: Reiralie

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Will we eventually get access to our phone and/or e-mail? I was just thinking that it's a waste that we get opportunities to take photos with our phone and/or e-mail photos from others to ourselves, but then we never get to access those images again.

@Nocht - Thanks, but already figured it out, heh. I've already edited my last post to point out that I was forgetting to check her door before asking Esther to get me in.
I'm glad that you've figured it out. As new content are developed and Myhic Manor's story expands, we look exactly for those kinds of experiences from players to make sure all chosen paths perform as intended. Thank you for sharing your experience.

As for your question about phone and/or e-mail, Jikei has told me that access to those features are already in the development plans.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
As for your question about phone and/or e-mail, Jikei has told me that access to those features are already in the development plans.
Nice, I'd be happy with even just an extra page in the event album to revisit the camera/e-mail related events. Though it would obviously be pretty cool to have the phone accessible in game to look at whenever you like and review the images you've taken and e-mails received. If I was doing it, I'd probably just add a phone icon up in the right corner with the others and then when you press it you get a close-up image of a phone with the background faded to black, similar to the inventory screen, then some simple UI elements to navigate through the phone content.

crraved

Nov 1, 2017
Whats the special code to start with the ending of v0.2?
I lost my saves and don't wanna start from the beginning :(

Reactions: Hartigan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Get invited to her room at night, when she has her back turned click on her phone put in password Monstercock and you are done.

Reactions: thetunisian

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know how I can get more cameras? The mall keeps telling me they've sold out but according to the walkthrough I can use cameras in more rooms

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
The new content has been pretty great. I love that the new animations are starting to get more frames. I just got the last Sunday scene and the lake scene left to unlock at this point. This's easily becoming one of my favorite games atm. I'd say if there is one thing I kinda wish this had though - it would be an optional, repeatable night sex event for each of the girls that gets unlocked once you cap them off at their current progress level.

Once you reach the last level with each of the girls they just kinda get shunted off to the sideline and forgotten for the most part; I kinda feel bad for them, lol. It is nice that they often have filler hang out/chat events to at least justify going to visit them when you have a time slot with nothing else to do, though it would be nice if those became more optional as well, so I could chose if I want to burn a time slot hanging out or just stop in to say hi and maybe engage in some small talk without feeling like a dick for blowing off their invitations to hang out. :oops:

To be clear, I know those hang outs are optional already, you can chose not to talk to them once you get in their room, and even flat out decline if you do chose to talk, but it would be nice if those weren't the only options. Like if say they got several small talk text options, like asking how they are doing, offering a compliment, etc like some of the girls have at random times throughout their progress. Then the hang out thing can be among the options (along with the suggested booty call option if that eventually gets added).

TL;DR - It would be nice to be able keep giving the finished girls some of the ol' sweet lovin' as a way to fill some of those dead time slots, especially in the evenings in the late game.

Reactions: DX5536
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes