• 3 main events for Miya
  • 2 main events for Francene
  • New characters: The Pantheon girls
  • 1 event for The Pantheon girls
  • 3 repeatable events for Iris
  • 1 repeatable event for The Pantheon girls
Additional Content:
  • Areas added – Backstreets, Alley
  • Area added – Beatrix’s House (Unlockable)
  • Area added – Iris’ Apartment Inside (Unlockable)
  • Area added – The Pantheon (Unlockable)
Everything Else:
  • Added 3 new music tracks
  • Changed Francene’s Doppel’s name
  • Added $20+ patron names to PC
  • Added 6 patron wallpapers to PC
  • Fixed a few minor bugs & text mistakes
  • Updated hints, scene gallery and official walkthrough

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Looking at the patch notes,am i wrong to conclude that the upcoming content is too less for a year's work? or am i wrong..
A lot of that statement could potentially be applied to the size of each event, and if one actually reads the event or just simply skips through the text to see the scenes.

I for one am eager to see the new update, as I have yet to be disappointed in Jikei's work.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
A lot of that statement could potentially be applied to the size of each event, and if one actually reads the event or just simply skips through the text to see the scenes.

I for one am eager to see the new update, as I have yet to be disappointed in Jikei's work.
Same here :) also any excuse to go visit with Jade.

Oct 26, 2017
so. anyone can hook us up?
It will be free on the 18th. Someone will probably leak it before then but since it has a public release 2 weeks later, for most anyway, it's really not worth risking game access to post it, especially for people who have either already spent (Mythic Master and Mythic Lord tiers get permanent early game access) or are still spending a fair amount of money for the early access. It is a free game though so the update will be available to the public on the 18th-ish I believe. That said, $50 bucks - one time - on Patreon gets you early access to updates, walkthroughs, and cheat codes. And, IMHO, this game is absolutely worth at least that much. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't spend the money because that's ultimately up to you, but regardless, again, it'll be out for free in 2 weeks so you can always wait for that or for someone who thinks differently to leak it, if that happens.

How long are those updates in play time? generally speaking, 10 to 15 hours or more or less?
Not sure if you mean each update or total of all the updates so far. So far, total, from start to the current development should take at least that much playtime if you read the slides and don't skip. But each update is probably an hour(ish) of gameplay on average.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes