ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I don't want to be that guy but, is it me or this game feels like the dev lost his motivation to go on?
I feel like part of the problem is that most of the main girls have sort of completed their story arcs. So new content winds up feeling a bit tacked on, or winds up being focus on less developed side characters. Which makes things feel like a game that's almost already finished is just padding things out to keep putting out updates (and cashing Patreon checks).

At a certain point, it feels like the game would be best served by coming to a hard conclusion, at which point the dev could start a new game with new ideas and new creative passion. But then there's always the fear of losing support, so some devs will always be terrified of ever finishing a product definitively.

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
I don't want to be that guy but, is it me or this game feels like the dev lost his motivation to go on? I mean, it's a great game, don't get me wrong, but lately the updates took very long time and the content is not the best in my opinion. I mean there are lots of main characters that have stories to continue, but all we get is more side characters story to fill up the updates which aren't that long either. It would be a shame to see this game getting abandoned though
Yeah it's been a year or so since I last played this. I've been waiting to get back into it once a decent amount of content was added, but time seems to march on with little to show for it.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
You would have to make one, they are not sharing the cards for this one so far.
You would have to make one, they are not sharing the cards for this one so far.
nefari.png
this is my best and im so amateur, i dont know how to shape her eyes.
no hair that match for her, nor costume.
hope someone can make it better or share the real one xD Jikei (super please)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
View attachment 2117975
this is my best and im so amateur, i dont know how to shape her eyes.
no hair that match for her, nor costume.
hope someone can make it better or share the real one xD Jikei (super please)
Well you are using HS2 and Mythic Manor is made in HS1. The characters in both of them look a bit different.
Also looking at your made char, she looks too young, has smaller hips and by that probably smaller ass, Nefari's ASS IS BIG, smaller boobs. Please don't take this as me saing your char looks bad, i am just saying what are the differencies between the two, from my point of view (i wouldn't be able to make any of that).

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Well you are using HS2 and Mythic Manor is made in HS1. The characters in both of them look a bit different.
Also looking at your made char, she looks too young, has smaller hips and by that probably smaller ass, Nefari's ASS IS BIG, smaller boobs. Please don't take this as me saing your char looks bad, i am just saying what are the differencies between the two, from my point of view (i wouldn't be able to make any of that).
welp i guess i will download HS1 now, but still..
its hard to replicate it, i dont know what mod they used.
you know we interested with nefari because she looks mature, and its fucking hard to make it.. AAArrgghh!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes