bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
There are many other character creation engines such as "iClone" why developers use old software to create characters?
because its aged like wine..
and its harder for people to replicate it maybe?
or he just play hs1 so much.
there another character with nefari charm, its one of the character at eternum.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Is it that hard to copy Nefari exact model /face, etc into another game, pls dont tell me her model is license or sth, its a pain waiting for new content for her in this game.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Is it that hard to copy Nefari exact model /face, etc into another game, pls dont tell me her model is license or sth, its a pain waiting for new content for her in this game.
You can try it yourself, for me its hard.
Because i got no experience creating stuff.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
The pain's mod says - 'keep photo' is the requirement for the 5th Sunday event. Where photo is that referring to? And how can I get and keep that said photo?
In a previous Sunday event (I don't remember which one), Velle shows MC an old photo of MC's mom and Esther in bed. You have the option to either keep the photo or give it back to Esther.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
The first Sunday is going to a picnic and esther faints there, the second Sunday is all of the mythic house's members having a meal together, the 3rd Sunday is the gals going bikini shopping, 4th is going to beach where you can massage sunscreen on naria, and how the fifth requires a photo. In none of these previous Sunday velle didn't give me any pics.
And what happens if i miss the requirements for a Sunday event. Will I miss the scene entirely? ( Like Fiona needs 9 love/interest for the girls to show their back side in the shopping mall bikini contest - If Fiona didn't have 9 love by then and I couldn't request them to show their backs, then is there a way to repeat the event?
Just checked. The photo IS the 5th Sunday event. I don't know where you get this idea that it requires a photo to start. You literary get to choose to keep it or not in the event itself, and it doesn't have any requirements.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Only handdrawn h games age like wine this honey selects productions doesn't look good if it isn't heavely modified even "The Klub" productions look much better.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
He is not pretentious. it is objectively correct that only hand drawn art ages well.
3d generated graphics age very poorly.
I think the "pretentious" comment was about the comparison to "fine wine". A comparison many pretentious people (and a surprising number of non-wine drinkers) make.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Wouldn't make any sense either, keep in mind the previous commentator made the statement with "fine wine" i just picked it up and corrected it, the fart sniffer just wanted to start some beef

• Angry
Reactions: longsuper1

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure that Nefari's face is from DOA's Nyotengu with some tweaks here and there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I kinda liked the game. It's not too padding/grinding for a sandbox AVN, and the characters are nice, especially Nefari and Velle (when she shows a more vulnerable side).

I'm pretty much finished with the girls stories and doing some side stuff (and with Iris's exception, most of the side content is blue balls)

Reactions: OUK
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes