Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Wouldn't make any sense either, keep in mind the previous commentator made the statement with "fine wine" i just picked it up and corrected it, the fart sniffer just wanted to start some beef
The main issue I had with your comment was that you were creaming over how good hand drawn games are while simultaneously shitting on all 3d games. Like yeah there are some horrendous looking 3d games, just like there are some horrendous looking hand drawn games. There are some amazing hand drawn games with very unique and interesting art styles, just like there are some incredibly beautiful 3d games (see Summer's Gone). What I'm trying to say is that neither are inherently better than the other.

It just gave off "I'm better than you" vibes idk. I aint trying to start beef either, I'm just a shitposter at heart, what can I say lol.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
The main issue I had with your comment was that you were creaming over how good hand drawn games are while simultaneously shitting on all 3d games. Like yeah there are some horrendous looking 3d games, just like there are some horrendous looking hand drawn games. There are some amazing hand drawn games with very unique and interesting art styles, just like there are some incredibly beautiful 3d games (see Summer's Gone). What I'm trying to say is that neither are inherently better than the other.

It just gave off "I'm better than you" vibes idk. I aint trying to start beef either, I'm just a shitposter at heart, what can I say lol.
Seems you didn't understand what i was trying to say it wasn't about how good a 3d or 2d game can be, its about how will this games "mature" sure there are 3DGames that look even better than any 2d games here like "Apocalust" but the question is will it age as good as handdrawn games.
Compare 2d games that are over 6 years in development like "Summertime Saga" & "Something Unlimited" with 3d games that have a similiar time span like "Dating My Daughter" even games like Milfy City that was the pinnacle in render quality lost it's magic.

Btw UE games like Wild Life still look good and will even look better because the next update will be ported to UE5 with will unlock Lumen and will give a even better look to the game this "rant" is more about Daz3D productions.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Seems you didn't understand what i was trying to say it wasn't about how good a 3d or 2d game can be, its about how will this games "mature" sure there are 3DGames that look even better than any 2d games here like "Apocalust" but the question is will it age as good as handdrawn games.
Compare 2d games that are over 6 years in development like "Summertime Saga" & "Something Unlimited" with 3d games that have a similiar time span like "Dating My Daughter" even games like Milfy City that was the pinnacle in render quality lost it's magic.

Btw UE games like Wild Life still look good and will even look better because the next update will be ported to UE5 with will unlock Lumen and will give a even better look to the game this "rant" is more about Daz3D productions.
Fair

Reactions: StreamSteam

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Reactions: TheDevian

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Talk to Velle in the morning and then go there and you can ask for Velle which increases her level.

Don't think it is a cameo? I thought it was a concept made by someone that won a contest or something similar that's what it said in the game.
I did that but it doesn't give me an option to get out of the converation, it just keeps me there with those two options.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes