markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Depends on underlying health conditions and vaccinations, not to mention which strain, one of my friends' moms just died from it the other day.
Ive had it 4 times and every time it was pretty mild. It did however go through my household like a wrecking ball. its an unpredictable illness. My coworkers father had it mild once and then got it again then came down with covid pneumonia which ultimately killed him. I know a few ppl that had sever symptoms who still have long lasting symptoms. And what you said aswell.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ive had it 4 times and every time it was pretty mild. It did however go through my household like a wrecking ball. its an unpredictable illness. My coworkers father had it mild once and then got it again then came down with covid pneumonia which ultimately killed him. I know a few ppl that had sever symptoms who still have long lasting symptoms. And what you said aswell.
Yeah, my entire household is in no less than one high risk group, and one of us is in most of them. I take no chances. We all have health issues, and if any of us get it, some of us are guaranteed to die.

But we are getting pretty off topic, so...
941987_mythic-manor-december-2020-bonus-art.png

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
wow I really like this one. Did you create this HS Card yourself or just found the screenshot online?

Nefari is may favorite character in this game and this picture really highlights here charm.
It is a long time since I last played it as I wanted to wait for more content so I don’t remember that clearly, but if I compare the screenshot from Post #1 this Nefari looks better :love:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what type of Half-Mythic is MC every time one of the girls brings it up they dismiss it and say he is truly something special n powerful will we ever find out?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
also Vana may think shes also a Mermaid as she said only top agents are her species are Mermaids

at the same time a lot of the girls at first didn't relies he's a half mythic after spending time with him then they start to sense his Mythic side and say how did i not sense that could that be part of his power? people dont know hes a Half-Mythic till they spend time with him and it shows itself?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I like the face but I think she needs a little more heft in the rear and her thighs.(y)
It really should have more scenes - even DeLuca Family has more. I'd be happy if we had like 1 scene every hour or two of gameplay but 3 scenes total just seems like too little.
Yeah, last base model I tried she looked like a body builder in the butt and thighs, I need to adjust this one a little bit. This base has a better match for her face and torso.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im going with half breed male succubus.
Incubus. <-Male Succubus.

We don't know what his mom is, but it could be she was a succubus... Which brings up an interesting thought, what if his dad was a different kind of mythic, so rather than mythic/human he is a mix of two very human looking mythics, so he can pass as human.

That said, I am still pretty sure that his mom was a seraphic mythic, and who knows, maybe his dad too?

Reactions: voyeurkind

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Incubus. <-Male Succubus.

We don't know what his mom is, but it could be she was a succubus... Which brings up an interesting thought, what if his dad was a different kind of mythic, so rather than mythic/human he is a mix of two very human looking mythics, so he can pass as human.

That said, I am still pretty sure that his mom was a seraphic mythic, and who knows, maybe his dad too?
I'm pretty sure it was stated early on that his dad was completely human, so I don't think he has anything to do with MCs powers.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes