ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
None, only dream (doesn't count)
I playthru game two times and found nothing more.
BTW this is one of my favorite game and I hope dev will stop speculating tags that not in game yet.
You missed something else, though it's equally debatable whether it "counts". There's a side plot involving a medicine that lets you get a cow-girl pregnant-but-not-really so she can be milked.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
I don't buy it, this is not pregnancy it is talk about pregnancy. Imo it must be clear as day
like in Summertime saga.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't buy it, this is not pregnancy it is talk about pregnancy. Imo it must be clear as day
like in Summertime saga.
Yeah, sure, watching someone go from not pregnant to looking 9 months right before your eyes is just talk, there is nothing clear about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A woman ready to pop playing with your junk, also really hard to see.
Milking another pregnant one, nothing to see here...
IDK how anyone could notice that... Might as well be in the background, it's not like there are scenes for it, some of them you can repeat every week or so.

The main difference here is that Summertime Saga uses sprites, not full renders. So to add pregnancy to any of the main characters now, would be a herculean task, increasing the work, and the number of renders for every scene they are in, and when you have more then one character with that option, that increases the work exponentially. One person with pregnancy option doubles the work for anything they are in. 2 people quintuples the work. 3 people is 9 times the work, and so on.

That is why they added specific people who are not connected to the others, so that you can have all the fun of pregnancy, while not being an insane amount of extra work on the devs. This is why almost every game that has pregnancy, saves it for the end.

Last edited:

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, sure, watching someone go from not pregnant to looking 9 months right before your eyes is just talk, there is nothing clear about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A woman ready to pop playing with your junk, also really hard to see.
Milking another pregnant one, nothing to see here...
IDK how anyone could notice that... Might as well be in the background, it's not like there are scenes for it, some of them you can repeat every week or so.

The main difference here is that Summertime Saga uses sprites, not full renders. So to add pregnancy to any of the main characters now, would be a herculean task, increasing the work, and the number of renders for every scene they are in, and when you have more then one character with that option, that increases the work exponentially. One person with pregnancy option doubles the work for anything they are in. 2 people quintuples the work. 3 people is 9 times the work, and so on.

That is why they added specific people who are not connected to the others, so that you can have all the fun of pregnancy, while not being an insane amount of extra work on the devs. This is why almost every game that has pregnancy, saves it for the end.
Thank you Captain, that long and all known facts and i mostly agree with you.
As dev myself i building two game now both with pregnancy (and bit of incest(wink wink)) and if pregnancy not implemented from the start it is very hard to add it later, but not impossible.
The Summertime saga is best representation ingame pregnancy and as you can see pregnancy in game doesn't take 9 month everything in game can be made more simple so it is unnecessary to transfer RL to game imo.
As for sprites in my opinion it is much harder to draw pregnancy then make renders (at least for me)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you Captain, that long and all known facts and i mostly agree with you.
As dev myself i building two game now both with pregnancy (and bit of incest(wink wink)) and if pregnancy not implemented from the start it is very hard to add it later, but not impossible.
The Summertime saga is best representation ingame pregnancy and as you can see pregnancy in game doesn't take 9 month everything in game can be made more simple so it is unnecessary to transfer RL to game imo.
As for sprites in my opinion it is much harder to draw pregnancy then make renders (at least for me)
It can be done, if you keep the characters separate, and/or use sprites.

It's a matter of skillsets. Personally, I can't even hold a pen any more, but rendering takes time. Time to open files (for Daz, that can be up to 20-30 min right there), posing, swapping characters, and doing the renders. At best, you are looking at an hour or two per render, and you need an extra full render per character combination, per frame. And as I said before, this increases exponentially when you have multiple characters who can get pregnant and interact.
Even with StS, you are waiting until the end of each girl's arc., so there is less going on, and they can't do a lot of their normal things when they are pregnant, including them being in other stories. You notice that none of the students or teachers can get pregnant, only the ones who have their own, independent areas. They also speed up the act, and squeeze 9 months into 3 weeks (one of which they are not even showing).

Whereas with sprites, you make one normal set and one pregnant set, and just swap them out as needed. You still have to pose them, but there are no extra render/loading times, there is no massive file size bloat, nothing like that. It makes things far easy to deal with.

Don't get me wrong, if that is what your game is about, or you want to make it work, you can plan for it, and take precautions to make it easier, like not letting your characters interact with each other much, but most games don't really work that way.

And this is one of them, the girls help each other, there is the weekly event, and most of them would have their lives ruined by getting knocked up right now. That is why they did things this way here, they plan to add it later for the main girls (I assume), and in the mean time, they add other events, the dream, the pregnant friend, the girls in town, the magic cow girl, who you can repeatedly "knock up", and keep her in that state indefinitely, fucking her every day if you want (and the other you can 'milk' every morning), or waiting a week and doing it fresh every time. They added that new area, 3 girls, a story arc so you can grow to care about the main one some, and added that whole system, just for that kink to be fulfilled, and people still complain that it's not good enough.

...and people wonder why devs get burnt out.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
It can be done, if you keep the characters separate, and/or use sprites.

It's a matter of skillsets. Personally, I can't even hold a pen any more, but rendering takes time. Time to open files (for Daz, that can be up to 20-30 min right there), posing, swapping characters, and doing the renders. At best, you are looking at an hour or two per render, and you need an extra full render per character combination, per frame. And as I said before, this increases exponentially when you have multiple characters who can get pregnant and interact.
Even with StS, you are waiting until the end of each girl's arc., so there is less going on, and they can't do a lot of their normal things when they are pregnant, including them being in other stories. You notice that none of the students or teachers can get pregnant, only the ones who have their own, independent areas. They also speed up the act, and squeeze 9 months into 3 weeks (one of which they are not even showing).

Whereas with sprites, you make one normal set and one pregnant set, and just swap them out as needed. You still have to pose them, but there are no extra render/loading times, there is no massive file size bloat, nothing like that. It makes things far easy to deal with.

Don't get me wrong, if that is what your game is about, or you want to make it work, you can plan for it, and take precautions to make it easier, like not letting your characters interact with each other much, but most games don't really work that way.

And this is one of them, the girls help each other, there is the weekly event, and most of them would have their lives ruined by getting knocked up right now. That is why they did things this way here, they plan to add it later for the main girls (I assume), and in the mean time, they add other events, the dream, the pregnant friend, the girls in town, the magic cow girl, who you can repeatedly "knock up", and keep her in that state indefinitely, fucking her every day if you want (and the other you can 'milk' every morning), or waiting a week and doing it fresh every time. They added that new area, 3 girls, a story arc so you can grow to care about the main one some, and added that whole system, just for that kink to be fulfilled, and people still complain that it's not good enough.

...and people wonder why devs get burnt out.
No complains from me. As I said before this is one of my favorite game and add real pregnancy will make it even better.
The game has progression system so it is possible to add pregnancy, all you need is to sync all character, like say you
have level of progression 30 on all girls, if one of girls lever lower you can make old trick - "progress x girl story before continue with this girl". After they all sync at 30 you can add ANYTHING to game even weekly events. I can.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No complains from me. As I said before this is one of my favorite game and add real pregnancy will make it even better.
The game has progression system so it is possible to add pregnancy, all you need is to sync all character, like say you
have level of progression 30 on all girls, if one of girls lever lower you can make old trick - "progress x girl story before continue with this girl". After they all sync at 30 you can add ANYTHING to game even weekly events. I can.
Yeah, but then you make people do every story, even for the girls they may not like.
Like I said, there are ways to do it, but which ever path you take, there are good and bad things, and some people are going to complain. Either way, best of luck. ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
7 months since the last update, only 2 update per year for the past two years. Safe to say that it's almost dead ?
No, it's not safe to say that at all. As you yourself pointed out, there are typically something like 2 updates per year. So this is a little late for another release, but I highly doubt this is dead. There was a post in December about trying to recover from the Coco, so it's only been a month since that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
7 months since the last update, only 2 update per year for the past two years. Safe to say that it's almost dead ?
No, it's not safe to say that at all. As you yourself pointed out, there are typically something like 2 updates per year. So this is a little late for another release, but I highly doubt this is dead. There was a post in December about trying to recover from the Coco, so it's only been a month since that.
The last 3 yrs the updates have been around 6-8 months only twice did it go over 8. They won't release an update unless they are satisfied with it and they won't rush an update just to get one out.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes