ztg1234

May 19, 2018
This has been the trend with this developer for the past 3 years, around November / December things get wonky and they start throwing out excuses as to why there's a delay. Then continue to vanish for a month or two later come back with some excuse then maybe release something. I really enjoyed when this game was hitting a consistent 2-3 month release schedule.

The worst is that when we do get an update it's almost always around maybe 1 months worth of work compared to previous years. The lack of story progression is the worst part. At this point I don't believe the dev even has any direction for this game anymore.

I said a week ago that the game was almost dead but the hopium is strong here :KEK:

Reactions: mrttao

pinkcaitgang

Jun 28, 2020
Fact is that its just hard to finish things. That said if you aren't working you should still be transparent about it. I wish the dev the best and hopefully the patrons are all people who can afford it anyways.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
This has been the trend with this developer for the past 3 years, around November / December things get wonky and they start throwing out excuses as to why there's a delay
Maybe he is skiing. :D
Is there a magic in Renpy that often makes developers' bodies sick?
Yes, it's called ESS, Enough Suckers Syndrome. The moment the dev sees there's enough suckers still paying even if he is not working, he becomes oh so very sick for months.

ratinge1

May 23, 2021
Maybe he is skiing. :D

Yes, it's called ESS, Enough Suckers Syndrome. The moment the dev sees there's enough suckers still paying even if he is not working, he becomes oh so very sick for months.
im just a freeloader so i cant really complain but i do feel bad for subscribers who feel cheated. even the ones who eventually know to cancel still get taken for a ride for a while.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Patron monthly wallpapers (enter these codes in the Code Input app on your PC to unlock):
Wallpaper Codes 2022 - 2023

0.19+
January 2022 (Astrid) - officernaughty
February 2022 (Fanora and Francene) - forestababes
March 2022 (Esther) - juicymelons
April 2022 (Velle) - sexibunni
May 2022 (Naira) - nymphluv
June 2022 (Jade) - beachbone
0.20+
July 2022 (Club Girls: Chel and Ivy) - mythbabez
August 2022 (Nefari) - wetbooty
September 2022 (Velle) - demonicbabe
October 2022 (Naira and Jade) - hallohotties
November 2022 (Esther) - stuffingtime
December 2022 (Nefari) - xtrahott
January 2023 (Manor Girls) - 2023beauties
February 2023 (Iris) - lewdtattoo

Last edited:

unlished

Jun 19, 2021
Patron monthly wallpapers (enter these codes in the Code Input app on your PC to unlock):
Wallpaper Codes 2022 - 2023

January 2022 (Astrid) - officernaughty
February 2022 (Fanora and Francene) - forestababes
March 2022 (Esther) - juicymelons
April 2022 (Velle) - sexibunni
May 2022 (Naira) - nymphluv
June 2022 (Jade) - beachbone
July 2022 (Club Girls: Chel and Ivy) - mythbabez
August 2022 (Nefari) - wetbooty
September 2022 (Velle) - demonicbabe
October 2022 (Naira and Jade) - hallohotties
November 2022 (Esther) - stuffingtime
December 2022 (Nefari) - xtrahott
January 2023 (Manor Girls) - 2023beauties
February 2023 (Iris) - lewdtattoo
codes don't work

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
God damn this game still isn't either finished or actually abandoned yet?! I remember when it first started out. It was...alright. Not great, but far from awful

Initially I was convinced that the title was just a coincidence...I mean, SURELY it would've been either completed or thrown into a pit by now, and this is just a namesake, right? Evidently not!

Doubt I'm gonna come back to this game if the progress is as awful as others are saying it is. Maybe I'll try again in 2043

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
This has been the trend with this developer for the past 3 years, around November / December things get wonky and they start throwing out excuses as to why there's a delay. Then continue to vanish for a month or two later come back with some excuse then maybe release something. I really enjoyed when this game was hitting a consistent 2-3 month release schedule.

The worst is that when we do get an update it's almost always around maybe 1 months worth of work compared to previous years. The lack of story progression is the worst part. At this point I don't believe the dev even has any direction for this game anymore.
It's a real shame though. I used to actually support a couple of games on Patreon. Few of which were actually worthwhile due to the regular updates they receive and completion (Good Girl Gone Bad). And then there were a couple others like Milfy City, and then Mythic Manor (both of which I canceled my support to after they've gotten inactive for 4-5 months). The copium was strong on these.

Although I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'll completely stop supporting developers on Patreon due to these bad apples, it does make me more unwilling to do so due to these couple of bad examples. Then again, it's a problem that occurs mainly due to them being games that are still under development, rather than it being a complete game release. More often than not, I do find myself paying way more for a game that is still under development over the course of time (it could take years for completion) on Patreon than I would on a fully release AAA game elsewhere, which makes me wonder if it was even worth it. Maybe this system is where the problem lies. That and that these folks on Patreon are mostly just part-time developers.

*Edit: I also think it's a joke that someone would actually come here and post Wallpaper Codes that exists for a 'later version' of the game which we have never seen. It seems more like a desperate attempt at trying to keep people from pulling their support on the devs by 'promising' that a content is actually in place for the later version (in this case the wallpaper). It's a classic milking tactic that most people who really like the game would willingly fall for unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes