-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone else think its absolutely amazing that their patreon holds steady at just under 1200 subs despite only releasing an update once a year?
Nope, if by "amazing" you mean it's surprising; yep, if by "amazing" you mean it's great. This is a fun game, and subscriptions on Patreon are meant to support creators, not to buy games. If people really like Jikei and want to make sure the team succeeds, why wouldn't they keep paying to support them?

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Thanks for giving me a name idea for an NPC that worships a corn deity in my DnD game. The mortals shall revere the great Maize Messiah Leviticus Cornwall.
No problem, it was the fake name my homie used back when he was a weed plug lol, and this was before RDR2 came out.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Damn, so I got a new pc and thought I transfered all my renpy files, take a wild guess of which one I forgot. And the hard drive it's currently on is being silly and I gotta pay 900 to get it recovered. I am experiencing so much pain and agony rn

I feel I should clarify I was only able to transfer 1/3 of my renpy files, and I had a bunch. I would be chill with starting a new game if it was only like 2 or 3 games, but it's not. so pained rn
You paid 900 to restore some data? I dont say the word I was thinking now... O.O

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Why? They only 5 month from previous update.
Not as some games that taking year(s) to update (yes Milfy City I am talking about you, I really need to stop to talk with a games)

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I wrote in search bar "mother" for seeing if this game has relation between mc and "mom" and in early stages mother was removed? Getting to the point does this game has mc mother?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wrote in search bar "mother" for seeing if this game has relation between mc and "mom" and in early stages mother was removed? Getting to the point does this game has mc mother?
Yes, he has a mom, he talks about her in the intro, but she is not, and never really was, in the game itself. Just an old dream that was removed when patreon started cracking down. There are still some pics of her in the game, if you can find them.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Yes, he has a mom, he talks about her in the intro, but she is not, and never really was, in the game itself. Just an old dream that was removed when patreon started cracking down. There are still some pics of her in the game, if you can find them.
If I remember correctly, when Vale gives you the picture of your mom and Esther. You can either give it to Esther or keep it.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Also that i have from discord we can only hope that we 0.20 become to then

Poster name censur — 20.02.2023 21:33
Hi everyone, the website is now up again! Apologies for the inconvenience. We ran into some issues with our website, so it was down for a bit, along with our contact email. It should all be fine now. v0.20 is veryyy close and will be coming out in a few weeks in March!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes