TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't know that. Is both conditions must be true or just one?
Either.
This rule is fairly silly because anyone can pay lip service. It should have been 2-3 months without word from the dev, or 6 months without an update. 18 months is far too long.
It was extended by the pandemic, but not all games use simple stories/mechanics with premade assets, and shit happens.

Reactions: coffeecupboard

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Also that i have from discord we can only hope that we 0.20 become to then

Poster name censur — 20.02.2023 21:33
Hi everyone, the website is now up again! Apologies for the inconvenience. We ran into some issues with our website, so it was down for a bit, along with our contact email. It should all be fine now. v0.20 is veryyy close and will be coming out in a few weeks in March!
We've already seen that gag multiple times here.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Mobile game, Animated, Fantasy, Harem, Male domination, Big ass, Big tits, Exhibitionism, Groping, Lactation, Lesbian, MILF, Masturbation, Mind control, Monster girl, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Group sex, Virgin, Pregnancy, Sex toys, Sleep sex, Stripping, Transformation, Voyeurism, Teasing, Sandbox, Futanari (Optional)
I am interested in trying your game and I see the lesbian tag. I do not have a lesbian fetish and find it to be at best boring and at worst a turnoff so I always ask if bi-sexual and lesbian content is optional or if I can avoid the Li's involved? i see that you made futa optional so I was hoping you also made some other fetishes optional as well.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I am interested in trying your game and I see the lesbian tag. I do not have a lesbian fetish and find it to be at best boring and at worst a turnoff so I always ask if bi-sexual and lesbian content is optional or if I can avoid the Li's involved? i see that you made futa optional so I was hoping you also made some other fetishes optional as well.
There is a massive 2 hour scene about a lesbian orgy that you can't skip.

I would never lie

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
It's harem game so even if there is (I can't even remember there is) lesbian scene it's not catch your attention, you are safe.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It's harem game so even if there is (I can't even remember there is) lesbian scene it's not catch your attention, you are safe.
I wish you could remember. I only play harem games that make bi-sexual and lesbian content optional. Too many creators don't realize that many do not have the lesbian fetish or they don't care. I guess it depends on how broad of an audience they want to get. I always ask so that I wont be surprised. I am not judging, just asking so that I can decide to try their game out or not.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
I wish you could remember. I only play harem games that make bi-sexual and lesbian content optional. Too many creators don't realize that many do not have the lesbian fetish or they don't care. I guess it depends on how broad of an audience they want to get. I always ask so that I wont be surprised. I am not judging, just asking so that I can decide to try their game out or not.
It is Definitely worth a try

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Dev has been taking longer these last couple of years sadly though since he used to update almost bi monthly at the start for the same amount of content. Not sure why it fell off, but maybe schedule or writers block.
I mean one obvious change from how this started is the frankly insane amount of sidegirls that have shown up, all of whom would demand time worked on them - so now everything has slowed to a crawl, and the game has become so big with things that many might not even care for.

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
>"They said march so its gonna totally release on april, right guys?"
>March 29th, no word from the dev
>"W-were getting the update in april, right guys?"

Its like were jokingly extending the release date, but we keep getting one upped by the dev, who raises it to another two months.
Our shitposting isnt nearly exagerating enough, were still being way too conservative with these predictions.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
I mean one obvious change from how this started is the frankly insane amount of sidegirls that have shown up, all of whom would demand time worked on them - so now everything has slowed to a crawl, and the game has become so big with things that many might not even care for.
I legit dont understand why he cant just concentrate on the 5 main girl instead of keep creating so many side girl for, i just want to see Nefari again, and its like almost 1 year already since last update, wth is going on in these dev's head.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
>"They said march so its gonna totally release on april, right guys?"
>March 29th, no word from the dev
>"W-were getting the update in april, right guys?"

Its like were jokingly extending the release date, but we keep getting one upped by the dev, who raises it to another two months.
Our shitposting isnt nearly exagerating enough, were still being way too conservative with these predictions.
my favorite is:
> They said march. they didn't say 2023

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I legit dont understand why he cant just concentrate on the 5 main girl instead of keep creating so many side girl for, i just want to see Nefari again, and its like almost 1 year already since last update, wth is going on in these dev's head.
I am with you, I don't like any of the side girls and find them a massive waste of time and space - they bloat the game.
Of course, there is a group that like them - or at least there were, when last I brought up that the sidegirls are going to mess it all up.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
my favorite is:
> They said march. they didn't say 2023
That was what I was thinking of too XD. Was contemplating on being that guy and posting that a couple days back, but I've been shit-posting so much about this dev in particular recently that I thought I should hold back some so it don't seem like I'm purposefully targeting them.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes