Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Looks like this might be worth a dl... After playing The Headmaster & Harem Hotel, both games changed my mind on the potential of games using honey select models. They can look really good.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, that seems underwhelming for as long as it took.

I definitely get the criticism about adding two new characters when half of the existing characters don't get updates. It's even more frustrating when two of the main girls get left out.

I'll check it out when it drops to my level but I'm not sure I'll re-up when my year ends.

Oh well, at least we got some Jade and Iris content I guess.
Why are you quoting me? I was just sharing what Jikei put on their Discord. I haven't even gotten around to the new update yet. You're free to express your opinion, ofc. But I have no idea why you would quote me on this, as if the feedback is going to get to the developers through me or something. o_O

Reactions: V-Kun and TheDevian
May 26, 2020
Looks like this might be worth a dl... After playing The Headmaster & Harem Hotel, both games changed my mind on the potential of games using honey select models. They can look really good.
Update schedule aside, Mythic is quite good. It was one of my first ones(along with harem, weirdly) and it definitely holds up. Honestly I like this one better then Harem, personally

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Another update, another Nefari ignored :HideThePain:
She had almost an entire update to her just a few ago, and if you looked at the change log...
"Area added – Nefari’s private library (unlockable)", so not 'ignored' completely.
(Also looks like some stuff with her helper, so that's a long time coming).

But like I said to someone else not long ago, don't put all your hopes on one girl, and you won't be disappointed as often.

I would prefer if they did a bit more like Runey, with a bit of every main each update, but that is not the way they want to go any more, they do a big part for one, and a lot of side stuff, so this is how it goes.

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
She had almost an entire update to her just a few ago, and if you looked at the change log...
"Area added – Nefari’s private library (unlockable)", so not 'ignored' completely.
(Also looks like some stuff with her helper, so that's a long time coming).

But like I said to someone else not long ago, don't put all your hopes on one girl, and you won't be disappointed as often.

I would prefer if they did a bit more like Runey, with a bit of every main each update, but that is not the way they want to go any more, they do a big part for one, and a lot of side stuff, so this is how it goes.
Yeah I read the patch notes but I was talking about main events since her last main event was in v0.17. I am very curious about what content her private library includes though.

I try not to since I like all of the main girls but Nefari is definitely #1 to me. I'd get my hopes up, then they get crushed. At least so far. It's a vicious cycle. Still, I'm excited (somewhat anyway based off of patch notes and other comments) for the new update.

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Me personally I'm just stoked to not only restart the game (RIP Leviticus Cornwall 2019-2023) but to go through Iris's story again now that it's way more fleshed out and seamless. Only thing that I'm worried about is my spacebar breaking from how much I'm gonna be spamming it through all the old content that I don't mind skipping.

Reactions: TheDevian and V-Kun

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Wallpapers 2021:

January 2021 (Manor Girls) -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cya2020
February 2021 (Naira, Jade, and Fanora) -
hotsleepover
March 2021 (Nefari) -
sunbabe
April 2021 (Esther) -
milfbreeding
May 2021 (Fanora) -
watermelonlove
June 2021 (Velle) -
selfiedemon
July 2021 (Naira) -
wetterthanwet
August 2021 (Jade) -
jadesunset
September 2021 (Vana) -
joystickpro
October 2021 (Paige) -
teaseme
November 2021 (Iris) -
truthordare
December 2021 (Nefari) -
snowbuns

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I read the patch notes but I was talking about main events since her last main event was in v0.17. I am very curious about what content her private library includes though.

I try not to since I like all of the main girls but Nefari is definitely #1 to me. I'd get my hopes up, then they get crushed. At least so far. It's a vicious cycle. Still, I'm excited (somewhat anyway based off of patch notes and other comments) for the new update.
Right, she had almost the entire update to herself, 2 updates ago. Just think about the others who have not been touched in forever, or who don't get big events like that. As much as I like Nef, and I want to continue her story, she is far from being ignored.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can't remember who made the image, or find the post any more (even looking for the date I saved it), but it inspired me.

Here's the story, of a lovely mythic,
Who liked getting very busy with your mum...
Both of them have hair of red, even your mother,
And they had lots of fun...

It's the story, of a younger half-mythic...
He was busy trying to live out on his own...
This poor boy, barely knew his father,
Now he was on his own.

Until the one day when they young man met his mom's friend...
And they knew, it was much more than a hunch,
That this group, was kind of like a family,
That's the way, they became the Mythic Bunch....

The Mythic Bunch,
The Mythic Bunch,
That's the way, they became the Mythic Bunch....

image (96).png

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
If you genuinely have it, share and we can mirror and update the thread. There’s no point asking “who want it?” - this is F95, we all want it.
Well whole idea of patrons is to have link 1-2 weeks before public,
so this is not fair towards patrons and to developers too. But tbt I want a link too =)

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes