DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
The thing is, before the bloated side girls, side quest etc, every main girl path always giving a hint about MC's heritage and his connection with the Mythic world. Especially with Esther (exploring his Mom's past), Nefari (doing literal research about MC and his nature), Velle (keep hinting about how MC's resisting and flipping her charm as a Succubi, also explaining that his junk have some sort of powers that can restore Mana), well except for Naira and Fanora where it's just basically some lovey-dovey drama bullshit that starting quite good, but become a biggest piece of dogshit when both of them turned into some sort of Nympho and the MC's being a freak and borderline creep.

And now, it's just endless Harem with no storyline, no weight, no value, at all. Just an all you can fuck buffet.
it kinda sounds like you really dont like this game, why be here then?

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Saying that the game is kind of overbloated and has lost focus doesn't really feel like a controversial take when it's kind of just objectively true lol. And uncountable at least in part helped contribute to the crazy wait between .19 and .20 which is supposedly dropping today but we'll see.

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Do you guys think we would get more consistent updates if they didn't focus on so many side characters?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do you guys think we would get more consistent updates if they didn't focus on so many side characters?
Maybe, since making new people and locations are more work, but then we would not have as many fun characters and events.

From the very beginning, it was obvious that it was going to be a huge cast, just based on how many locations there were that had not even been unlocked. ;)

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Maybe, since making new people and locations are more work, but then we would not have as many fun characters and events.

From the very beginning, it was obvious that it was going to be a huge cast, just based on how many locations there were that had not even been unlocked. ;)
I agree, and even if it would cut the time i still wouldn't trade it for the cast of side characters

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure I follow. You could just as easily fill those locations with events relating to the core cast.
And do what? Those locations need people. Or do you want the 5 main girls to get arrested? Become cows? Work at the arcade? And more... Or would you rather involve locations for just one or two events?

Besides, if not for side girls, we would not have Jade, and we would not have many other kinks, like most of the pregnancy and exhibitionism content.

Personally, I don't even really like 2 of the main girls that much, so I love having more variety, many of whom play nicely with my main kink, unlike a couple of the main girls, which makes me very happy.

They are world building. They want it to feel like a big world, not a small box built for 6 people. Think about how much we have learned about the world through those side people.

Variety is the spice of life. While more people means that there is a better chance of you having people you don't like, is also means that there are less odds of you disliking most of them. We all like different things.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
ReiralieToday at 2:02 AM
Hi everyone! v0.20 is now available for Mythic Admirer patrons! I absolutely enjoyed testing this update this past week and Jikei and I hope you will have a blast playing all of the new content!
:2pink_heartblink2:
Let us know your favorites!!!!
:affftttthhhhnngg:
Download post:
:heartimpoding:
Patch notes:

Last edited:

LukeSGM

Sep 23, 2020
Discord Update
Hi everyone! v0.20 is now available for Mythic Admirer patrons! I absolutely enjoyed testing this update this past week and Jikei and I hope you will have a blast playing all of the new content!
Download post:
Patch notes:
I looked at the patch notes and to be honest I'm disappointed by the time it took to be made and the main event count added in comparison. I know it is not easy and all but like really ? It's been what, like 9-10 months ?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Since June not update until now almost 1year , today i read in discord new update appear, i need waiting heroes will upload

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
welp, it's been good boys but I'm dropping and unfollowing. I'm not going to invest in this sunken cost fallacy anymore. Maybe I'll come back if the game's ever completed but at this current rate, it's not worth it, and the story is never going to progress. they just added 2 MORE new characters. they keep adding new casts and characters, and all that's going to do is pull time away from the main cast further. like, if I saw ANY progress at all in the story or game, I'd be less inclined to do this. But it's no loss to them. But all this is gonna result in is another 10 month update and it's just not worth it anymore. at this rate, the game is literally just never going to be completed.

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
Discord Update
Download post:
Patch notes:
This post is pointing to the v0.18.1 & 0.18 downloads. Is that the correct link?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
And do what? Those locations need people. Or do you want the 5 main girls to get arrested? Become cows? Work at the arcade? And more... Or would you rather involve locations for just one or two events?

Besides, if not for side girls, we would not have Jade, and we would not have many other kinks, like most of the pregnancy and exhibitionism content.

Personally, I don't even really like 2 of the main girls that much, so I love having more variety, many of whom play nicely with my main kink, unlike a couple of the main girls, makes me very happy.

They are world building. They want it to feel like a big world, not a small box built for 6 people. Think about how much we have learned about the world through those side people.

Variety is the spice of life. While more people means that there is a better chance of you having people you don't like, is also means that there are less odds of you disliking most of them. We all like different things.
While I don't disagree that adding people to existing locations makes the game feel more alive, they're also constantly adding new locations, which kinda feels like a vicious cycle.

I feel there should come a point where they'd stop adding new girls/locations to focus on the multiple ones they already have in the game. We're at like 2 in-game pages worth of side characters, we have plenty of variety as it is, yet some of them haven't gotten new content in years. It feels like they're just adding them for variety's sake, not because they have an actual plan for all of them.

The fact that these patches should be releasing at a much faster rate doesn't help. I can't help but make comparisons to Harem Hotel in my head, where patches are released in half the time and with more than double the content. I don't see many (or any) complaints about side content there, it feels much more balanced.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes