KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
They really should take a page from Runey's book and release alpha and beta builds of each update, rather than months of silence apart from ONE monthly image. Mind you, I don't know if they're active on their discord group, so I don't know if more info is given there, or if it's a community of shills who think the devs can do no wrong.

Just make a general game plan for each update, focus on a group of girls (the main ones) and make that the alpha build, then work on some of the extra characters and make those the betas. Easy. (well, as easy as programming gets anyway)

tora69

Dec 27, 2018
Shit happens really I just wish they and a lot of other developers were just way more clear and honest with their progression.
True. Im okay with waiting. Kinda sucks when its almost a year but if you got a reason ill deal. Giving deadlines and missing them just feels dishonest no matter how you slice it

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Maaaannnnnn, i had to search a fucking old USB storage to find that game, i'll take the dust off, use extreme precaution so the storage unit doesn't fall into dust itself and try to see if i can play the game again.
I just hope that i won't have to wait for protein base storage in 40-50 year to play the next update. :)

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Patron monthly wallpapers (enter these codes in the Code Input app on your PC to unlock):
Wallpaper Codes 2022 - 2023

0.19+
January 2022 (Astrid) - officernaughty
February 2022 (Fanora and Francene) - forestababes
March 2022 (Esther) - juicymelons
April 2022 (Velle) - sexibunni
May 2022 (Naira) - nymphluv
June 2022 (Jade) - beachbone
0.20+
July 2022 (Club Girls: Chel and Ivy) - mythbabez
August 2022 (Nefari) - wetbooty
September 2022 (Velle) - demonicbabe
October 2022 (Naira and Jade) - hallohotties
November 2022 (Esther) - stuffingtime
December 2022 (Nefari) - xtrahott
January 2023 (Manor Girls) - 2023beauties
February 2023 (Iris) - lewdtattoo
*NEW* March 2023 (Jade) - leashlove
*NEW* April 2023 (Aliza) - bookmelons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

larrylaile1

Jan 20, 2021
Patron monthly wallpapers (enter these codes in the Code Input app on your PC to unlock):
Wallpaper Codes 2022 - 2023

0.19+
January 2022 (Astrid) - officernaughty
February 2022 (Fanora and Francene) - forestababes
March 2022 (Esther) - juicymelons
April 2022 (Velle) - sexibunni
May 2022 (Naira) - nymphluv
June 2022 (Jade) - beachbone
0.20+
July 2022 (Club Girls: Chel and Ivy) - mythbabez
August 2022 (Nefari) - wetbooty
September 2022 (Velle) - demonicbabe
October 2022 (Naira and Jade) - hallohotties
November 2022 (Esther) - stuffingtime
December 2022 (Nefari) - xtrahott
January 2023 (Manor Girls) - 2023beauties
February 2023 (Iris) - lewdtattoo
*NEW* March 2023 (Jade) - leashlove
*NEW* April 2023 (Aliza) - bookmelons
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the most expensive wall paper(s) ever.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Another nefari enjoyer, nice. Too bad she won't be updated this time (unless something changed).
As another enjoyer, this saddens me. Is there a list of upcoming content in v0.20 somewhere? I sure hope it's not like 1 hour worth of content. Again.

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
As another enjoyer, this saddens me. Is there a list of upcoming content in v0.20 somewhere? I sure hope it's not like 1 hour worth of content. Again.
" Here's some of what you will see in v0.20:
A new Sunday event! It's been a while since we got the girls together and this event will get pretty lewd at some point (if you have the girls leveled up sufficiently).

More main events for Naira, Esther, Fanora, Iris, & even more girls (who we'll reveal at a later date).

A new girl with her own storyline that is related to an area in the world that has been quite anticipated. "

However, this is quite old (nov 2022), so I hope they added more stuff.

Reactions: torresm

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
So, they're going to update the game.

But at this point, i totally forgot the context, the storyline, the route, the girls, or anything about this game. Too much side girls, too much side stories, shitty update schedule, outdated art. I don't know if i should give this one another shot again.

I think it's better if they just focus with the main 5 (especially Nefari and Velle, since i think they're the most interesting among other Manors girls). Heck, even the MC's main storyline about his past and his mom is so long forgotten.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
A new girl with her own storyline that is related to an area in the world that has been quite anticipated. "
Ah shit, here we go again...

I think it's better if they just focus with the main 5 (especially Nefari and Velle, since i think they're the most interesting among other Manors girls). Heck, even the MC's main storyline about his past and his mom is so long forgotten.
Absolutely. There are so many side girls now that I can't even remember the name of most of them, and going by the above post (thank you thundersamaz btw) they're showing no signs of stopping with this bloat.

Reactions: BunnymanGray

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Ah so they say today is the final they they'll release it.
So, they're going to update the game.

But at this point, i totally forgot the context, the storyline, the route, the girls, or anything about this game. Too much side girls, too much side stories, shitty update schedule, outdated art. I don't know if i should give this one another shot again.

It's not just the side girls, the mc's story is still fairly non existent. It's also adding locations that have sat there and done nothing for 5 years. Like the church and the cove near the beach. Remember the game mechanic where we had a to-do list on a board for daily tasks that was dropped pretty quickly. The update schedule kills the interest. We still don't know jack shit about the MC being mythic or not or some hybrid something. The potential is there, it's just squandered.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Ah so they say today is the final they they'll release it.

It's not just the side girls, the mc's story is still fairly non existent. It's also adding locations that have sat there and done nothing for 5 years. Like the church and the cove near the beach. Remember the game mechanic where we had a to-do list on a board for daily tasks that was dropped pretty quickly. The update schedule kills the interest. We still don't know jack shit about the MC being mythic or not or some hybrid something. The potential is there, it's just squandered.
The thing is, before the bloated side girls, side quest etc, every main girl path always giving a hint about MC's heritage and his connection with the Mythic world. Especially with Esther (exploring his Mom's past), Nefari (doing literal research about MC and his nature), Velle (keep hinting about how MC's resisting and flipping her charm as a Succubi, also explaining that his junk have some sort of powers that can restore Mana), well except for Naira and Fanora where it's just basically some lovey-dovey drama bullshit that starting quite good, but become a biggest piece of dogshit when both of them turned into some sort of Nympho and the MC's being a freak and borderline creep.

And now, it's just endless Harem with no storyline, no weight, no value, at all. Just an all you can fuck buffet.

Reactions: BunnymanGray
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes