TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't understand the obession with wanting to smash MC's mom, one of the things I like about Mythic Manor is that there's no incest. Hard to find games that don't have incest or implied incest. If you don't like that play one of the other 100,000 games on this site that have incest.
I am not into incest, but I AM into hot redheads. ;)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I don't understand the obession with wanting to smash MC's mom, one of the things I like about Mythic Manor is that there's no incest. Hard to find games that don't have incest or implied incest. If you don't like that play one of the other 100,000 games on this site that have incest.
Indeed. It's difficult to find non-incest AVNs, especially with Honey Select ones.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Something something Freud was right

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
Same, I thought it was crazy (in a good way) that Become a Rockstar introduced not one, but two giga hot sisters and we didn't bang any of them. There are more than a fair share of games with incest out there, including ones where it's the main focus, so it's nice to enjoy something without it once in a while

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Nah...

Hey everyone, we really hoped to have the new update out by the weekend, but we need a few more days of testing/bug fixing. So, v0.20's initial release will be this coming week. Rest assured, the wait is almost over!

Let's hope this week..
thanks hope it will good

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Nah...

Hey everyone, we really hoped to have the new update out by the weekend, but we need a few more days of testing/bug fixing. So, v0.20's initial release will be this coming week. Rest assured, the wait is almost over!

Let's hope this week..
The funny thing is they said 2 weeks ago that it would be out in a week.

Aug 9, 2016
The funny thing is they said 2 weeks ago that it would be out in a week.
The previous version released in June 2022.
On November 1st 2022: " ".
On December 21st 2022: " " the holidays.
On February 20th 2023: "v0.20 is veryyy close and will be coming out in a few weeks in March".
On April 1st 2023: " ".
On April 14th 2023: " ".

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
I honestly wish devs would stop doing the whole "in a week" shit and just have a progress bar like Kompass.

Being a small youtuber (no I will not link my channel) I stopped promising things out by certain dates. I just say I'm working on something, give a general progress update sharing my research with my 20 or so patrons, and drop stuff when it's ready.

All I hope for for this update (whenever it's indeed finished), is at least 3 scenes per main character, and finally getting the bang Miya (the Futaba knockoff).

Last edited:

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I honestly wish devs would stop doing the whole "in a week" shit and just have a progress bar like Kompass.

Being a small youtuber (no I will not link my channel) I stopped promising things out by certain dates. I just say I'm working on something, give a general progress update sharing my research with my 20 or so patrons, and drop stuff when it's ready.

All I hope for for this update (whenever it's indeed finished), is at least 3 scenes per main character, and finally getting the bang Miya (the Futaba knockoff).
But I think for example devs of Pale Carnations and What a Legend provide quite detailed progress reports.

Mythic Manor devs are shooting themselves in foot by not being honest and releasing updates faster. Harem Hotel launched around the same time as MM and that game/dev is doing much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017

You can't hide 6 months of failing to progress if you publish a progress bar.

Also, 3 scenes per main girl = 18 scenes. That would possibly be the biggest update in this game's history. I wouldn't hold my breath...

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes