XHunterz

May 14, 2022
The update takes a few minutes of gameplay, and developer enjoying the money gave by his Patrons, he is a lazy guy who want to steal money from us and the he never work to the game for a few months maybe a year and back when he is not have those money to make content.

Reactions: Lucifer_qq

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
The update takes a few minutes of gameplay, and developer enjoying the money gave by his Patrons, he is a lazy guy who want to steal money from us and the he never work to the game for a few months maybe a year and back when he is not have those money to make content.
so many game devs doing the same thing, people need to cancel them on patreon, makes no sense waiting a game update for over 6 months and the whole game for over 5 years ! we talk about corn games not AAA games xD

tdngo71

Jan 20, 2023
Please tell me the keywords to search for games with similar graphics The Anomalous Dr Vibes, Max's Life, Corruption, Maids and Maidens

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
It's criminal that Heather has no more content than she has, even as just a side character.

Kinda makes me wish I could make something myself one day but I don't think I have it in me lol. I tried making something in SugarCube once a few years ago and ran into problems I couldn't figure out just a few hours in so oh well xD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's criminal that Heather has no more content than she has, even as just a side character.

Kinda makes me wish I could make something myself one day but I don't think I have it in me lol. I tried making something in SugarCube once a few years ago and ran into problems I couldn't figure out just a few hours in so oh well xD
She was only recently added, so with any luck, she will get more soon.

Reactions: rKnight

BebopPiggo

Jul 22, 2023
Heather was "recently added"?

I mean, yeah, I think she came in on version 18ish? But that's several years ago at this point o_O

Guest110

Dec 30, 2019
HS_112744.png charaF_20240824101208342.png charaF_20240824195423880.png

Tried my hand at making a Nefari and Fanora card, seeing as someone already made Jade. My main take away is that Koikatsu has so much better creator/editor. That kinda explains why there are still peaple making cards for them.

totolike

Feb 7, 2021
good thing there is a gallery unlock mod, i got to see how horrible the hscenes are before trying to play the game. If you are like me, who enjoys good hscenes this is not for you. Horrible 20fps scenes with overblown brightness.

Reactions: DaveDave22
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes