Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Does that mean I can never comment again, or just this one time?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Please don't comment if you have no idea what WebP is, if you want to see the WebP images you need to install Google's codec:
Well there's nothing wrong with people asking questions about things they don't know. Personally, googling to find a resolution took me all of 5 mins when I first came across them.

However this is a forum, helping people solve these little problems is part of the experience. :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have a idea when new content for this is going to show up? (more than a minor patch) This is a pretty cute game and I look forward to updates.

Pakawaka

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry if this might seem obvious to some, but I just found out about this game and I am stuck at a part because I need money. How do you make money in this game?

Thanks for any help, great game!

U

User_17502

Holy shit. Is it even legal to have this much content in a game??? For just the fifth full release this game is amazing. I am completely overwhelmed with the amount of work that has been put into this game. This is my first playthrough but goddamn. This is easily becoming one of my favorite honey select games. What's a brother gotta do to make all game devs as amazing and dedicated as this one?

Reactions: Reiralie and Kohryu
U

User_17502

Sorry if this might seem obvious to some, but I just found out about this game and I am stuck at a part because I need money. How do you make money in this game?

Thanks for any help, great game!
You have to work on the computer. Click the internet tab and gagle. Then choose work. You can only do it once a day. And you cant do it too late at night.

Reactions: Pakawaka

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just Google 'webp native display' for windows. There are already codecs available to let your pc display webp.
there is also tautology viewer which doesn't require any codecs, and it works the first time, it doesn't start to install then can't run the actual installer.. that annoyed me greatly then i found that viewer, works fine. wish faststone would add in webp and the other one too

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
This game needs signature thingies... yes thingies cause I am not sure what it's called so :p meh. The game is amazing for what it is, and I imagine a few people would add one of those signature "thingies" on their comments to show support and spread the name of the game around a bit.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
okay, this has been bugging me for a while... the tags list 'pregnancy', but I haven't been able to find any preg content. Amy I just missing something?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
okay, this has been bugging me for a while... the tags list 'pregnancy', but I haven't been able to find any preg content. Amy I just missing something?
I don't remember seeing any either. Perhaps it's planned for a future update.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I don't remember seeing any either. Perhaps it's planned for a future update.
I remember 2 pregnant MILFs sitting on a park bench in the morning near the ice cream stand, and seeing a picture of the MC's mom pregnant in a photo album in Esther's room. I'm sure there will be more pregnant stuff with the gratuitous insemination taking place.

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I remember 2 pregnant MILFs sitting on a park bench in the morning near the ice cream stand, and seeing a picture of the MC's mom pregnant in a photo album in Esther's room. I'm sure there will be more pregnant stuff with the gratuitous insemination taking place.
Ah there you have it. Thanks!

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
This game needs signature thingies... yes thingies cause I am not sure what it's called so :p meh. The game is amazing for what it is, and I imagine a few people would add one of those signature "thingies" on their comments to show support and spread the name of the game around a bit.
I would second this. I will gladly post it as my sig as I do not have one at the moment ;o

Reactions: Kohryu and Reiralie

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
HYPE!!!

posted

Dev Update - v0.4.0 Coming Very Soon!

Hello everyone, hope you've been having a great weekend. I just wanted to post a quick update letting you all know that v0.4.0 will be released in the next few days!

All that's left for me to do is fixing up the script, animations and transitions, as well as adding in minor things like new hints and the new scene gallery entries. After all of that is finished, I will do bug testing and final touches before getting it ready for its release. So yeah, my Mythic Admirers and above can expect to see the new version before the end of this month.

Cheers and thanks for the support!

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes