Sneakistepdad

May 19, 2017
wait if its coming out next week would it overlap the June's monthly Patreon?
I'm not exactly sure, the dev team posted 0.4 info on their patreon on 18th this month, said that the update is coming out in couple of weeks so I'm assuming that it would come out probably in the next week or so, since 18th is been quite sometime now.

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
HYPE!!!

posted

Dev Update - v0.4.0 Coming Very Soon!

Hello everyone, hope you've been having a great weekend. I just wanted to post a quick update letting you all know that v0.4.0 will be released in the next few days!

All that's left for me to do is fixing up the script, animations and transitions, as well as adding in minor things like new hints and the new scene gallery entries. After all of that is finished, I will do bug testing and final touches before getting it ready for its release. So yeah, my Mythic Admirers and above can expect to see the new version before the end of this month.

Cheers and thanks for the support!
aw hell yes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Read the previous 72 pages of this topic and you might find your answer.

Aug 5, 2016
This game has become one of my favorites. Great girls, well-functioning scene replay system (one of my few knocks against Dreams of Desire), and no stupid bullshit, just a bunch of contrived excuses for five horny sluts to fool around with you and a weird consequence-free city where anything goes. Just how I like it.

Reactions: Shardoom

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
awesome game....
although my gold pass somehow disappeared, not sure how that happened or when. i can still see it in my inventory, but in the club, it keep saying i need gold pass to enter the velvet room.... is there a way to get it back? maybe through ren`py console?
also, how to get the velvet pass?

thanks

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
when are these planned fetishes: (a lot of the fetishes are optional)
Lactation, light BDSM, orgy, impregnation, shower share & more going to be implemented?

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes