Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
This game needs signature thingies... yes thingies cause I am not sure what it's called so :p meh. The game is amazing for what it is, and I imagine a few people would add one of those signature "thingies" on their comments to show support and spread the name of the game around a bit.
Hey, thanks for suggesting this. That's a great idea. Do you know where we can get fancy signatures like what you have made for Mythic Manor?

Reactions: Metropolisz

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Hey, thanks for suggesting this. That's a great idea. Do you know where we can get fancy signatures like what you have made for Mythic Manor?
I got mine off the pages for the games, not sure how you'd actually go about getting them made though... if I did I would certainly tell you though!

----edit---
Looks like klx tagged the person who makes em :3

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I feel like, when someone does the "summoning" of the great sig maker, Krull, we should here a chant like in Harry Potter when Krum shows up on the Quidditch field..."Krull! Krull! Krull!"

(There was nothing like that in that old Krull movie, by the way)

Reactions: N1K17Y

hahohehu

May 9, 2018
Im stuck at getting the panties.. Naira is always in the room and i can't enter the room when she's not in the room.. any help?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Trying some gardening in the afternoon might help...

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Im stuck at getting the panties.. Naira is always in the room and i can't enter the room when she's not in the room.. any help?
well i have to admit i only vagly remember it but on a certain level you can ask ehster in the garden to let you in (tell her that you deal with an comquter issue or sth simiular). i know not a geat answer but if you want an exact answer simply go to the walkthrough (i know its there cause i used it when i was stuck and it helped me a lot and i kinda found out about this possibility there). hope it helped ^^

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The lactation serves a different function as opposed to the common association with baby nurturing.

Esther's special lactation is imbued with her mythic power of phoenix, engendering extraordinary healing powers on those who drink it.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
[Updated-Mega links below]
Jikei posted

Hello everyone, v0.4.0 is now available for Mythic Admirers and above!
Thank you all so much for your support!

I did things a bit different this time around, putting a bit more focus on side content than usual. There's a good amount of new content and hidden content that I hope you will enjoy. The manor girls received new repeatable events and content to spice up their free time. I will continue to add more of this kind of content in the future. I also added more main events for the girls and other fun stuff as seen below.

As in v0.3.0, you may use your v0.2.0 or higher save files (but v0.1.0 save files will not work).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
Jikei posted

Hello everyone, v0.4.0 is now available for Mythic Admirers and above!
Thank you all so much for your support!

I did things a bit different this time around, putting a bit more focus on side content than usual. There's a good amount of new content and hidden content that I hope you will enjoy. The manor girls received new repeatable events and content to spice up their free time. I will continue to add more of this kind of content in the future. I also added more main events for the girls and other fun stuff as seen below.

As in v0.3.0, you may use your v0.2.0 or higher save files (but v0.1.0 save files will not work).

I love you man.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
The impregnation is under Planned Content.

The proper tags only show preg and lactation because it's implemented.
didnt understand this post , because you said that is under planned content and then you say that is already implemented ...
so is it in game or not???

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes