Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm only posting here to say I have downloaded the game, but not yet played it. Please use spoiler boxes when talking about the new update.

Your courtesy is appreciated in advance.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm only posting here to say I have downloaded the game, but not yet played it. Please use spoiler boxes when talking about the new update.

Your courtesy is appreciated in advance.
Spoiler: You have to actually destroy the pillars during the boss battle, trying to attack the dragon itself doesn't do anything.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Spoiler: You have to actually destroy the pillars during the boss battle, trying to attack the dragon itself doesn't do anything.
Great. Now the game is utterly ruined. I'll go back to playing Moria.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Question, why does the game reset the camera instillations each update, I've got the repaired one, and Esther's unblurred one of course, I thought I bought the others but the shop owner won't let me buy any? Just curious what to do besides start over.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
sigh my favorite girl barely had content this update. Only a footjob or blowjob. I'll guess I'll wait for next update since I only like 3 girls and they all live on the left side of the house.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So..you're too stupid to realize that renpy games maintain saves even if you delete previous version not five minutes ago.

Now its an underwhelming update....

Methinks you didn't actually play it(or can't actually comprehend english well enough) in that short of a time frame to be able to make a decision on quality and just want attention.

Hmm. :pokerFace:
I love you.

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes