Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Alright we all want it bad but let's try not to turn this page into a shit show, it'll come eventually. Even so my dick can only get so hard.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I have updated my previous post. You might find some lovely surprise.
Updated with MAC link.
[Updated-Mega links below]
Jikei posted

Hello everyone, v0.4.0 is now available for Mythic Admirers and above!
Thank you all so much for your support!

I did things a bit different this time around, putting a bit more focus on side content than usual. There's a good amount of new content and hidden content that I hope you will enjoy. The manor girls received new repeatable events and content to spice up their free time. I will continue to add more of this kind of content in the future. I also added more main events for the girls and other fun stuff as seen below.

As in v0.3.0, you may use your v0.2.0 or higher save files (but v0.1.0 save files will not work).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
UPDATED OP.

Best girl still best girl, sorry losers.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Pretty underwhelming update.... dang
So..you're too stupid to realize that renpy games maintain saves even if you delete previous version not five minutes ago.

Now its an underwhelming update....

Methinks you didn't actually play it(or can't actually comprehend english well enough) in that short of a time frame to be able to make a decision on quality and just want attention.

Hmm. :pokerFace:

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
So..you're too stupid to realize that renpy games maintain saves even if you delete previous version not five minutes ago.

Now its an underwhelming update....

Methinks you didn't actually play it(or can't actually comprehend english well enough) in that short of a time frame to be able to make a decision on quality and just want attention.

Hmm. :pokerFace:
K

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
the middle piece is in the stuff Ester gives you at some point, the left is in one of the kitchen cabinets, I havent found the right though

(edit) Right after posting I found the last peice in the bathroom

Reactions: Vlo
4.50 star(s) 189 Votes